***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You know what I always wondered. How come Freeky Zeeky never been on the Breakfast Club. As much as he didn't rap, and bars was trash. never heard his take on the Dips on the radio. He was part of the movement

As much times as I met Jim Jones, never heard him speak negative about Zeeky
That song zeke had either Max b used to be my ****
I think it was called henny
It was on zeke's
Mixtape
Max b killed his verse
Damn I wish max was home

Last edited:
Hot Boys and Big Tymers got two of the best Cash Money albums.

Cash Money Is An Army might be the hardest Cash Money beat ever
B.g stayed getting :pimp: beats
ThAt gunslinger off that check mate album
As I the only one who did the weebay gif
WHEN nore took the I know best for grimey
Nobody calls out Pharrell for taking mannie beat
Well I will today
U wrong Pharrell u dead wrong

Biggest disappointment in hip hop though
Had to be when u put in chopper city in the ghetto
Played bling bling
And birdman verse finish
And u expect lil Wayne but then Turk comes on :smh:

B.G also had the best song on guerilla warfare

Whoa, you talking about Help? Yo, song is a classic but I **** with Ya Dig a little more. Uptown was hard too. Yo that album is stupid hard

Turk's album had joints but a lot of trash. Wack features and was missing the whole crew. It's N Me and Freak Da H's tho. Turk wasn't lazy, they said he was in and out of jail a lot. He missed mad work because of it. I still think that wasn't the real Turk album. They probably changed it when everyone left.

Last edited:
Had like 6-7 good songs out of 17. I did like the R&B group they signed, they had one song on the album that was dope. Movie was so trash, we used to quote that slang and laugh

B.g stayed getting :pimp: beats
ThAt gunslinger off that check mate album
As I the only one who did the weebay gif
WHEN nore took the I know best for grimey
Nobody calls out Pharrell for taking mannie beat
Well I will today
U wrong Pharrell u dead wrong

someone post both

I rarely ever played I Know because I hated that song. I also loved Grimey. I ****** with Checkmate though. Jungle, Hennessy and Ecstasy. Could toss about five of those songs. I'm a go back and listen to both.

Last edited:
I rarely ever played I Know because I hated that song. I also loved Grimey. I ****** with Checkmate though. Jungle, Hennessy and Ecstasy. Could toss about five of those songs. I'm a go back and listen to both.
Oh ooooh...... somethin stank

GOD DAAAAAAAAAMN
what's that smell???

Like i said.Boosie been getting love from his old material.Thats how hes been caking up doing shows since hes been out of jail.What classic hits/material hes put out since jail.People act like hes dropped a All Eyes On Me after jail.Hes released a couple of sub par mixtapes since.Wheres the classic album/singles.Boosie just has cult like following in the South.Just like UGK did.They have fans that support no matter what.But when Pimp C got out of jail.He delivered hits asap.Same with Pac.

I like Boosie as well.But he handled the jail release hype like Shyne did.Thats why i think hes overrated.How many world tours are you going to do.Before you put out a good album with hit singles.I feel like choked under pressure.Im a Boosie fan.But i realized hes overrated.I understand you have a strong fan base.But wheres the work at.Hes had hit singles in the past.Why hasnt he made anything since jail.Is there something else going on.Did someone else write and come up with the concepts of those songs.

I dont think it would it take Kevin Gates that long after jail.To make something similar like (2 phones),(i dont get tired).When hes released.Boosie couldve made a huge impact after jail like Pac did.But he didnt release classic material at all.From a making music stand point.He dropped the ball in a big way.His music has been sub par.Ok at best.Nothing spectacular.B.G. had so much potential.I thought he was going to be what T.i became when i was kid.Hes defenately a Down South legend though.

Like i said.Boosie been getting love from his old material.Thats how hes been caking up doing shows since hes been out of jail.What classic hits/material hes put out since jail.People act like hes dropped a All Eyes On Me after jail.Hes released a couple of sub par mixtapes since.Wheres the classic album/singles.Boosie just has cult like following in the South.Just like UGK did.They have fans that support no matter what.But when Pimp C got out of jail.He delivered hits asap.Same with Pac.

I like Boosie as well.But he handled the jail release hype like Shyne did.Thats why i think hes overrated.How many world tours are you going to do.Before you put out a good album with hit singles.I feel like choked under pressure.Im a Boosie fan.But i realized hes overrated.I understand you have a strong fan base.But wheres the work at.Hes had hit singles in the past.Why hasnt he made anything since jail.Is there something else going on.Did someone else write and come up with the concepts of those songs.

I dont think it would it take Kevin Gates that long after jail.To make something similar like (2 phones),(i dont get tired).When hes released.Boosie couldve made a huge impact after jail like Pac did.But he didnt release classic material at all.From a making music stand point.He dropped the ball in a big way.His music has been sub par.Ok at best.Nothing spectacular.B.G. had so much potential.I thought he was going to be what T.i became when i was kid.Hes defenately a Down South legend though.
some artists dont give a **** about nothing you just said

you dont think he dropped a classic bc he didnt go a whole mainstream run but his fans probably think he's dropped classic material

dudes like gotti, gucci, boosie, gates, kodak, etc. are gonna be good forever just doing their regional hustle...to their fans they're legends not everyone cares about grammys and 100k first week

400 degrees > any other south cd in the past 20 years (not trolling either)

2s8pyty.jpg

Your fooling yourself if you think they dont care.When you have a fanbase like artist you named.Plus hype from when your released from jail.You have capatlize asap like Pac and Pimp C did.Pimp C/UGK couldve did the same BS Boosie did.Just tour off of the love they get from the South.They have more fans than Boosie do.Pimp came out the box with (i choose you) (Game belongs to me).Double album (Grammy).

Its not all about living comfortable and having money.We know they'll have that no matter what.Because they have a fanbase.But when we talk about rappers capitalizing off of hype/anticipation.They have to strike while tge iron is hot.Can you imagine Pimp C/Pac just touring.Without making those classic songs/albums after jail.Like i said Boosie didnt capitalize off of the hype like he shouldve.If Gates do the samething.Im callin him out to.

This is how we compare rappers.Its more to it than just money.

Gates ain't more versatile than Boosie.

Boosie can make a Zoom, Wipe me down...a do the ratchet, for my thugs....then a mind of a maniac, confused, going thru some things, trouble man etc.

Then Boosie got some hawns for you and your lady. Distant lover, why you thug me like that, I want sex etc.

Disrespectful to compare Gates to Boosie tbh

Back
Top Bottom