***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

mean.gif
this slanderous talk against the Bad ***, Kevin Gates ain't seeing him

I don't really rock with present day Boosie though

Yea boosie not the same anymore , he not really good after he got out ...but he got endless bangers before prison tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Your fooling yourself if you think they dont care.When you have a fanbase like artist you named.Plus hype from when your released from jail.You have capatlize asap like Pac and Pimp C did.Pimp C/UGK couldve did the same BS Boosie did.Just tour off of the love they get from the South.They have more fans than Boosie do.Pimp came out the box with (i choose you) (Game belongs to me).Double album (Grammy).

Its not all about living comfortable and having money.We know they'll have that no matter what.Because they have a fanbase.But when we talk about rappers capitalizing off of hype/anticipation.They have to strike while tge iron is hot.Can you imagine Pimp C/Pac just touring.Without making those classic songs/albums after jail.Like i said Boosie didnt capitalize off of the hype like he shouldve.If Gates do the samething.Im callin him out to.

This is how we compare rappers.Its more to it than just money.

pac was the top rapper in the game when he went in

im not familiar with how big pimp c was on a mainstream scale when he went in and came out i was in elem/middle school and other rappers were much bigger from my perspective

boosie did have the hype to capitalize but it could go both ways

he could have tried to sound like future and migos and lost the original fanbase who had been feeding him consistently for a decade and gained fickle fans who would have left him in a year

in the long run what he did was smarter because he can probably do his current schtick for another decade as opposed to a quick mainstream run that fizzles out

Gates ain't more versatile than Boosie.

Boosie can make a Zoom, Wipe me down...a do the ratchet, for my thugs....then a mind of a maniac, confused, going thru some things, trouble man etc.

Then Boosie got some hawns for you and your lady. Distant lover, why you thug me like that, I want sex etc.

Disrespectful to compare Gates to Boosie tbh
This

Gates is more versatile then Boosie. He can do the melodic **** and rap his *** off. As a straight rapper he's probably better at that then Boosie too. Boosie's music just hits you harder.

Every Album Like a bird....steady flipping :pimp:

"You don't know bout the game, you need a n_a to come and school you
You don't know bout this pain, yo closest n_a he a fool you
You bust and you bang,
But you gotta get ya bread, cuz n_a's comin to get you behind that color blue and red"

:pimp:

Last edited:
Last edited:
400 degrees > any other south cd in the past 20 years (not trolling either)

2s8pyty.jpg
Overrated
He can't put out a whole project by himself and be good
Love below was a perfect example
Album was trash
He's only good enough for a verse every now and then

Everybody is overrated though.
Nas aint...........

put ghost face in there too
def not overrated

Nah man. Everybody. Just depends on who you ask :lol:

400 degrees > any other south cd in the past 20 years (not trolling either)

2s8pyty.jpg
Overrated
He can't put out a whole project by himself and be good
Love below was a perfect example
Album was trash
He's only good enough for a verse every now and then

Everybody is overrated though.
Nas aint...........

put ghost face in there too
def not overrated

Nah man. Everybody. Just depends on who you ask :lol:
yeah but they would just be hatin
nas deserves his recognition
also rakim

Last edited:
I can't argue with the 400 Degreez. It's hard to count Outkast, due to them being a group.

Gates ain't more versatile than Boosie.

Boosie can make a Zoom, Wipe me down...a do the ratchet, for my thugs....then a mind of a maniac, confused, going thru some things, trouble man etc.

Then Boosie got some hawns for you and your lady. Distant lover, why you thug me like that, I want sex etc.

Disrespectful to compare Gates to Boosie tbh

Has Boosie crossed over or had single success?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom