***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Most entertaining thread in the music forum. *grabs popcorn out of the microwave*

WAIT! Son said R. Kelly is overrated as an artist?! *drops popcorn* :wow:

BTW, Usher Roster ain't that bad bruh. Beyonce, Chilli, Monica, Alicia Keys, Brandy, Naomi, Mya

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, James Brown, Teddy Pendegrass, Al Green

You dudes sound dumb as hell

It's why I don't even respect the new generation of music listeners. You dummies know absolutely nothing about music, but try to have a GOAT or list for everything. From your vast knowledge of 20 years.

They wasnt f'n with kellz give it up

Old nostalgia *** foh

This made me chuckle

Why u complaing b? Female Trait b

Just think its lame worrying about who another dude is smashing, but if thats how you get down, do you

You thought he was worried?

I just think real recognize real.

And Prince been ABOUT IT.

I don't even think I saw Sherilyn Fenn in that list.

And will forever get props from me for incorporating "slap boxing" into an R+B record ("I Wish" RMX).

This song is classic and that line is going down tin history.

TRUE STORY.

Love Letter was a great album but we all clearly have different definitions of "hits" and "classic".
I think the charges prevented it from being something more than it was
But I mean real talk all this talk of hits and classics ain't nobody mention my boy the dream
The dream song writing ability is too damn
pimp.gif

He will NEVER get that respect
mean.gif

Fancy alone he should be considered a first ballot hall of famer
I'm not gonna flex and act like I know hella R&B history, but The Dream is my favorite R&B artist of all time, underrated artist and considering he and Tricky produced all his stuff, underrated as hell as a producer. His beats are crazy.

First two albums are personal classics, Love King was okay. IV Play was dope and the other two EP's he released were cool too.

Hope he comes out with something along the tier of his first few albums for his next joint.

Definitely underrated and I always wonder why people don't give him his just due.

He doesnt get his just due because he cant sing :lol:, just like t pain he will never get his just due because of his lack of vocal skills

But the dream is that dude tho, he aint f'n with kellz tho

He doesnt get his just due because he cant sing
laugh.gif
, just like t pain he will never get his just due because of his lack of vocal skills

But the dream is that dude tho, he aint f'n with kellz tho
Word, that's crazy because I actually think his voice is one of the dopest things about his music 
laugh.gif

Also, T-Pain is another person who doesn't get the respect he deserves

First two albums were dope . . . especially Epiphany

Another self produced artist who was crazy on the beats . . . 

That T-Pain believe it w/ Wayne was incredible.

A lot of nonsense here on both sides. Glad to see some R&B talk for a change.

A lot of great artist being mentioned here. Enjoy em all.

I wonder if they are debating the greatest country music artist/line dancer in the WRONG thread over at cowboyboottalk.com

Last edited:
Well The Dream Made I Love Your Girl and Rockin' That Thang so he's automatically a legend for making those records.

Don't get me started on R. Kelly though man, :smh: :smh: :smh:
She's got that vibe, (Even though he shouted out an 11 year old Aaliyah in the song :rofl:) Slow Dance, Honey Love, Down Low, The entire 12 play album, the entire Born Into The 90's, Religious Love, The World's Greatest, The Happy People / U Saved Me Albums, Trapped In The Closet, YOU REMIND ME OF MY JEEP :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

sheesh Kellz top 10 ever easily

Back
Top Bottom