***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Limited without Rihanna? He became limited because of the situation with her. He was set for pure superstardom up until then after his first two albums. The Rihanna situation caused a lot of [deserving] negativity around him while trying to push singles for his 3rd album, along with a bunch of stores not even wanting to carry his album. He was the wholesome dude with a street edge before then that everybody was naturally flocking to. Since then, even though he's still been very successful, he's spent a lot of time [failing] to repair his image. "Deuces" was the first step in doing that. His situation with Rihanna pretty much capped his career, regardless of the success he still has. I will say that without that happening, he more than likely would have delayed something like that. Maybe instead of by 3rd album, some career-changing moment would have happened by his 5th or 6th album.

Rihanna picked up the fake ratchet, fashionable idc attitude....and flourished. The whole "good girl gone bad" image. Women see Rihanna as free and edgy. They love her because she seemingly doesn't care. She navigated social media expertly. Particularly IG.

Chris Brown....is just a clown. A very talented one though. He let himself get in the way. Dude got really tough after beating up Rihanna. He felt spurned when he wasn't a media darling anymore....and turned full heel. Dude does dumb stuff for no reason. This ****** been singing about guns and moving weight. Like cmon man :lol:

Drake is going to bring dancehall back :lol:

Chris Brown was the cute little kid. Everyone likes everything a 16 and 17 year old does.

His music needed to mature beyond that. Like when Usher matured and made Confessions. A lot of kids have come and gone who could sing and dance. The music has to back it up. He does a popular song for urban radio, and some cross over, but it's not consistent. Beyonce and Rihanna have been able to crossover. And they'll even bring pop to them.

I always wondered if Chris Brown had mentors and a team behind him. He just seems to do whatever and repeats the same stupid mistakes.

I do like Rihanna's stuff and think she's talented but if she didn't change up her image to what it is now she would've fallen the way of the other people named up there. I mean being naked, sexy smoking weed is cool & edgy right. Beyoncé is above that kinda stuff at this point since she's older but Rihanna can't just go away for a few years then drop an album and have people over it.

Ciara just needed to put out consistent good stuff which she stopped doing. She's a good performer but it just feels like maybe mismanagement with her

Amerie and Ashanti were jus t products of the time

Keri could've still been doing it but sadly she probably would've needed to do some Rihanna stuff to stay relevant(she tried though with that one song that was garbage)

I think the difference in Beyonce and Rihanna is they put out more music and have better teams.

Also Rihanna puts out music at a crazy rap mixtape level. She was doing one project a year. She has eight albums already. If a album didn't do as well, she was right back with another one. Ciara and them had droughts. After the Justin song(her last hit) she didn't follow it up. They still follow the old model.

I don't think Rihanna is talented at all, she just has that star quality.

CB was a megastar before the incident. People were crazy about the kid. White, black, old, young. He was huge and I think he was only gonna get bigger until that happened. Rihanna was hanging around because of him and she was in trouble. ***** can't sing, dance or anything.

Rihanna was hanging around because of him and she was in trouble. ***** can't sing, dance or anything.
Huh?

She was fresh off a 2x platinum album and the biggest hit of her career 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's funny how Chris became a blood and a tough guy after beating a girl.

The media did turn on him but he took his heel turn too far. :lol:

Yep :lol: started rapping and **** (even though it's pretty embarrassing that he's better than some actual current rappers, which is an indictment on them)

Rihanna picked up the fake ratchet, fashionable idc attitude....and flourished. The whole "good girl gone bad" image. Women see Rihanna as free and edgy. They love her because she seemingly doesn't care. She navigated social media expertly. Particularly IG.

Chris Brown....is just a clown. A very talented one though. He let himself get in the way. Dude got really tough after beating up Rihanna. He felt spurned when he wasn't a media darling anymore....and turned full heel. Dude does dumb stuff for no reason. This ****** been singing about guns and moving weight. Like cmon man
laugh.gif
No really...

I was listening to that new 50 No Romeo Juliet (which is a heat rock BTW 
smokin.gif
) and he was literally talking about being in the kitchen moving weight...

The ***** is so lost... He could be getting black Justin Timberlake money, maybe even bigger than that...

The blood and thug **** is real wack from him. He's got a weak *** team around him and no guidance. It's sad because money is stupid talented.

Then the same dudes he was hanging with robbed him. Just stay in your lane man. Nothing wrong with being the dancing & singing dude. Usher wasn't out in ATL claiming he was in BMF and ****.

Streets talk. Everyone knows his blood homies ran through his house.

He don't kick it with them as much but he still false flagging to save face.
He stays out in woodland hills. My tattoo guy knows him. Said hes a pretty cool cat. Sucks that his homies jacked him. At least he's rich tho

you not paying for elaborate vacations or buying them chains and touring with em either

people wanna be there for those moments

good teams are rare

also chris may be dropping cats off the squad for going against his word

Last edited:
Reading some of the last posts restores my faith, a lot of y'all hit the nail on the head about all artists mentioned. Much Respeck.

chris has the drug user face on ig . he must be fully off probation cause he got thin and got the sunken in cheeks 

i think its too late in the game for him to have a chance at reaching that mike status 

He gonna have his own legacy and will probably end his career a legend if he stays consistent. He only in his mid 20's.

But still he could have been 10x bigger which is crazy because after everything, he's still a huge artist and stays with a hit.

you not paying for elaborate vacations or buying them chains and touring with em either

people wanna be there for those moments

good teams are rare

also chris may be dropping cats off the squad for going against his word
If I got it, they got it.

It's all relative. I'm just a broke *** mexican, so I buy rounds and food when we go out 
roll.gif

yeah but like outta all 86 videos, 70+ are about books, some dating back a year or more.
book wrap ups, books of the month, book hauls, favorite books, book tags, how i read, something bout creating a booktube, booktubeathon, how to get out of a reading slump.
i know she said it but i wasn't expecting it to be this deep :wow:

so rosie name good in these streets and he doesn't need security?
he aint lying about that scumbag **** bleach out did to floyd tho :smh:

I rock with Rosenberg for Cheap Heat, but this dude just can't say nothing nice about Power, ever.

TBC is kicking our ***, but at least I'm more human than CTG...

Back
Top Bottom