[::Official BUCKS @ LAKERS friday 7:30pm PT ESPNHD::]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Turiaf.

2nd team is looking weak. Turiaf jumpin around, Critt rushin everything, etc. Slow down. And Gundy was straight rippin them

Damn drew has to put that dunk down wehn somebody flops. He will learn.

Lets get the D going.

LOL @ VAN GUNDY

"Isnt there one billion living in China? and ur telling me that they cant find one guard to play for China?" haha

God come on lamar!!! How the hell do you miss that layup? And on top of that pick up a stupid stupid foul!

Man lamar should be glad I am not the gm or he would be gone!

Man as a Laker season ticket holder and huge fan, watching this team feels so good. I love watching these players and I really feel like they can do something,but they need to put Kobe back in and put this game away in the 3rd.

Not the first half we are used to seeing these past couple of games but we still have the lead. If we clean up the defensive rebounds we will be fine.Hopefully lamar won't pick up another dumb foul and hopefull kobe doesn't get another bad call on him.

God watching Bynum play makes me so happy. Its amazing how much he has improved in such a little time. His potential is also unlimited. Lakers better tightenup in the second half and get this win.

Man...Did you see the spin move by drew? They need to give him way more touches then what he is getting. I hate when they (kobe) comes down and just jacks. Ifyou hit your last 3 shots then fine. But his jumper has been off second half. Let drew get a touch!

Back
Top Bottom