[::Official BUCKS @ LAKERS friday 7:30pm PT ESPNHD::]

Damn I didn't even see the stats Bynum had 25 & 17?
eek.gif
...... dude is much better than I thought he was.....
laugh.gif

SMH at reporters asking if kobe was sicker then jordan in jordans game during the finals?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL

Hope you had a good time at the game man. Too bad you didn't get free tacos. I got so many of them taco things at my crib I can mail youone.
laugh.gif

FSN asks if drew should be an all star. What do yall think?

Duncan is listed as a forward on the ballot, Drew is playing at an All-Star level for the moderate minutes he's getting, but I don't think he'llget in because Yao and Amare are pretty much locks, and the 6 or so guards that the coaches have to choose from (Paul, Baron, Roy, A.I., Nash, etc.) willprobably keep it from being 3 centers, but it would be awesome for Drew's confidence and great to see 2 Lakers on the All-Star team again.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

woo hoo!

the w!

and i'm drunk by myself ftw, not really.

Ain't nothing wrong with that...I been on that goose since the 3rd quarter.

I can't figure out how the lakers don't get Bynum more than 13 shots.....

I just knew he was going for 30, but towards the end it seemed like Kobe was determined to get his 40.

laugh.gif
@ Redd lying that they weren't paying attention to the "we want taco chants"

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I can't figure out how the lakers don't get Bynum more than 13 shots.....

I just knew he was going for 30, but towards the end it seemed like Kobe was determined to get his 40.

laugh.gif
@ Redd lying that they weren't paying attention to the "we want taco chants"

I feel you man. Drew should be getting 15 to 20 shots a game. I have noticed that he likes to pass off a lot sometimes when he gets the ball. He will lookfor kobe or a cutter. Nothing wrong with that but I do want to see him be a little more selfish.

All-Star: It's a matter of Bynum or Stoudemire. bobby24K is probably right in that the other positions are loaded that there won't be space for morethan 2 centers.

IMO It should be Bynum instead of Stoudemire. Stoudemire averages more points but he doesn't play with as much passion or drive as Bynum; he seems listlessat times. He is also more consistent, as it seems Amare disappears every few games. Also, it seems as if Bynum is more important to the Lakers than Stoudemireto the Suns.

I think it will be a matter of record in the very end. If the Lakers can take over the top 2 spots, I'd think it have to be Bynum. This isn't a one-manteam... Kobe's averaging significantly less points and it's obvious their success is coming from somehwere else, too.

Man, that game was such fun to watch, no joke.
pimp.gif

I love the team.

Farmar... man, leave him open one more time. Please. Do it.
smokin.gif

Bynum... keep playing single coverage on the kid. Please. Just keep doing that.
laugh.gif

Kobe... man, that had to be the quietest 37 (or 38 or whatever it was) I've ever seen. But I'm saying that's a good thing. He wasn't reallyforcing anything. At all.
smokin.gif

Sasha + Vlad Rad... their contributions to the Lakers tonight was appreciated. Stay there, you two.
laugh.gif

Lamar... enh.
laugh.gif
You didn't disappoint me tonight. Good game.
smokin.gif

Kwame... should never play basketball ever again.

Walton... you're slipping with me, bro. I've been a fan as long as you've been in the league, but you've been catching a case of the Kwamehands lately, you've been getting burned on D, and your passes in traffic leave a lot to be desired. C'mon, man. Nice game; 4-6, pouring in 10 points?I'll take it.

Ronnie... keep that energy up, dude.
smokin.gif

D-Fish... thank you for coming back. Curse you for ever leaving, but thanks for returning. You are quarterbacking this team perfectly, and I know Farmar islearning from your championship self.
smokin.gif

Phil... you... are the man. This is all your doing. Kobe is Kobe, and you have nothing to do with that. But we are NOT the 3rd best team in the West justbecause of the uber-talents of one guy. This is your doing.
smokin.gif
But you still look like Colonel Sanders.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

pimp.gif

I love the team.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe... man, that had to be the quietest 37 (or 38 or whatever it was) I've ever seen. But I'm saying that's a good thing. He wasn't really forcing anything. At all.
smokin.gif

Sasha + Vlad Rad... their contributions to the Lakers tonight was appreciated. Stay there, you two.
laugh.gif

Lamar... enh.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Walton... you're slipping with me, bro. I've been a fan as long as you've been in the league, but you've been catching a case of the Kwame hands lately, you've been getting burned on D, and your passes in traffic leave a lot to be desired. C'mon, man. Nice game; 4-6, pouring in 10 points? I'll take it.

smokin.gif

D-Fish... thank you for coming back. Curse you for ever leaving, but thanks for returning. You are quarterbacking this team perfectly, and I know Farmar is learning from your championship self.
smokin.gif

Phil... you... are the man. This is all your doing. Kobe is Kobe, and you have nothing to do with that. But we are NOT the 3rd best team in the West just because of the uber-talents of one guy. This is your doing.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ariza played nicely in limited minutes tonight

Got to the line a few times, couple steals and a few board.....generic reverse dunk off the Kobe feed

Didn't really need him that much tonight

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] LOS ANGELES LAKERS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar Odom, PF[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]4-5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luke Walton, SF[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew Bynum, C[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]10-13[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant, SG[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]12-25[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derek Fisher, PG[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]3-13[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kwame Brown, C[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ronny Turiaf, C[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Coby Karl, SG[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Trevor Ariza, SF[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Farmar, PG[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Javaris Crittenton, PG[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTALS[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]38-83[/td] [td]10-21[/td] [td]24-36[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]110[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]45.8%[/td] [td]47.6%[/td] [td]66.7%[/td] [td]Team TO (pts off): 14 (14)[/td] [/tr][/table]

First off great game. Lakers are building mo, and the 10 game win streak is coming soon. But the only thing I don't like is that LO and Luke has tostep up! They can't be relying on Farmar to provide the O off the bench on a consistent bases. They are starters and veterans. They have to know when tocontribute on offense! Especially when they are out there with the second unit. Lamar has to score more period, especially when games or stretches of thegame where the 2nd unit is not firing. Luke is dismal. He's really not a starter. And even struggles coming off the bench. Ariza needs to take thestarting job, and Luke needs to play well off the bench, or figure it out somehow. He can't make the excuse that he plays poorly coming off the bench, hehas to work at it. He's a role player in the championship days, and he's still a role player in the Bynum days ahead.

Good win. Just wish Lamar would have played better. i must say, i'm impressed with bynum. I was one of the main fans lobbying for his trade. I'm gladmitch decided to keep him.

As for the taco situation, The fans get free tacos if the lakers hold the opposing team under 100 pts

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

pimp.gif

I love the team.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe... man, that had to be the quietest 37 (or 38 or whatever it was) I've ever seen. But I'm saying that's a good thing. He wasn't really forcing anything. At all.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar... enh.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Walton... you're slipping with me, bro. I've been a fan as long as you've been in the league, but you've been catching a case of the Kwame hands lately, you've been getting burned on D, and your passes in traffic leave a lot to be desired. C'mon, man. Nice game; 4-6, pouring in 10 points? I'll take it.

smokin.gif

D-Fish... thank you for coming back. Curse you for ever leaving, but thanks for returning. You are quarterbacking this team perfectly, and I know Farmar is learning from your championship self.
smokin.gif

Phil... you... are the man. This is all your doing. Kobe is Kobe, and you have nothing to do with that. But we are NOT the 3rd best team in the West just because of the uber-talents of one guy. This is your doing.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

how could you forget about ariza?

Lamar didn't play that well and besides his boards his numbers weren't that great. However, he played well out of the half when the Lakers needed it.IHe may not be a secondary star but instead does things in spurts... recently, giving the Lakers a boost.

wow...the rockets are back. warriors better watch out. the rockets are on a roll right now without tmac...

Back
Top Bottom