Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
**** W/L and K/D.

exactly, I didnt care about it before with the other CODs but I especially dont give 2 ***** about it with BO2

between lag compensation and getting losses from either these crappy connections that will stop you in the middle of the game or if someone invites you while your already playing and you accept it counts that as a L because the game thinks you're rage quitting or something :smh:

damb I miss Infinity Ward

Last edited:
Well...

I just read that Modern Warfare 4 or whatever theyre going to call it.

Even with new consoles coming out late this year. IW is going to STILL going to keep the same Quake 3 engine and use it for the next CoD.

Im done. Im not buying that ****, idgad how good their trailers and **** are. Not buying that crap.

And still P2P connections. Good bye.

Whats the other option... EA/Battlefield? Be a cold day in hell before I do that. Forking over a penny for every bullet Im shooting.

You know my answer :lol: Even though i cant remeber the last time i turned on any of my consoles.

but of course BF4. Maybe Respawn's new FPS game that will be unveiled.

But CoD.. Nah.. just nah..not after reading what i read about them using the same engine AGAIN/REGARDLESS of new hardware coming out this winter.

Im not buying another COD until something is drastically changed and from that news it just confirmed my expectations

can anyone confirm the new dlc content coming out tomorrow ?(for xbox =( )
_________ talking bout new gun camos...the only two I heard about was alpha (chrome?) and bacon!!

can anyone confirm the new dlc content coming out tomorrow ?(for xbox =( )
_________ talking bout new gun camos...the only two I heard about was alpha (chrome?) and bacon!!

its in final testing, but im not sure if its free the reticles cost 2 bucks each and 39 all together.

They nerfed the MSMC and PDW today...feelsbadman.

Black Ops 2 Patch 1.07 Live on Xbox, 1.08 Coming to PlayStation 3

bo2-kk.jpg

A new update for Black Ops 2 has gone live on the Xbox 360 today and is coming to the PlayStation 3 soon. The long list of changes in Black Ops 2 patch 1.07 (Xbox) and 1.08 (PlayStation 3) focuses on fixing issues, improving existing features, and gameplay balancing – including weapons buffs / nerfs.

The patch notes are the same for both platforms and can be found after the break:

Feature Improvements
The CODcast control panel can now optionally show the overhead map in the player list in games with 10 players or less.
Added the ability to view past seasons for all the leagues a team has been a part of in League History.
Background Downloading has been enabled on XBOX 360.

Multiplayer Issues Addressed
Resolved an issue where players were receiving an error message when trying to join a System Link or LAN Party lobby without internet connection.
Resolved Select Fire reverting back to default settings after a round transition.
Fixed a potential exploit using the Trophy System.
Addressed an issue with the Collector’s Edition camo un-equipping from weapons.
Addressed an issue with the Peacekeeper not appearing for players that join into a match that is already in progress.
Resolved an issue on Drone where the automatic doors at the weapon plant would trigger/destroy Lethal Equipment.
Addressed an issue with the highlight for the Dual Band Scope on players equipped with certain weapons.
Fixed an issue with the planted bomb disappearing at the “B” site on Hydro when the water floods.
Addressed an issue with the VTOL Warship not destroying if hit when exiting the map.
Players will now be able to complete the Shredder Scorestreak challenge using a Death Machine from a care package.
The Stealth Chopper no longer counts towards completion of the Chopper Hunter challenge.
Resolved an issue where planted Riot Shields were not getting destroyed by the gondolas in Downhill.
Resolved an issue with C4 and Bouncing Betty’s killing players on contact.
Fixed an issue where the Combat Axe would sometime destroy the Guardian.
Addressed a missing image issue with the Medals section of the Combat Record for new players.
Players with Hard Wired equipped will no longer lose their Care Package if throwing it while an enemy EMP Scorestreak is active.
Fixed an issue with bomb plants being automatically aborted while a Care Package or Hunter Killer Drone is equipped.
Hosts can now kick players in Custom Game lobbies.
Hint text for the Camera toggle in the Live Stream menu updated to include support for the XBOX 360 Kinect sensor.
Videos being rendered in the Theater will no longer be automatically canceled when the controller disconnects.
The CODcast UI is now displaying the flag for the Flag Carrier in the Objective column.
Addressed a button mapping issue in the Emblem Options menu.
Resolved an issue with the red crosshair appearing in the Target Finder when targeting an enemy equipped with Cold Blooded.
Fixed an issue with the stats tracking for the Executioner’s Accuracy in the Combat Record.
Fixed an issue where the Friends List showed a joinable/green arrow icon for players who were not playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
Resolved an issue where the turret in the northern building on Turbine would become unusable.
Addressed an issue with the Lightning Strike Scorestreak if the player had the tablet out during a host migration.
Fixed an issue with some weapons having invisible magazines from 3rd person animations during an automatic reload.
Resolved an issue on XBOX 360 with backing out of a Guest Account sign-in.
Addressed an issue where the game would sometimes crash after repeated host migrations.
Fixed knife lunge launching players on the Express map.
Fixed an issue where the player could get an empty War Machine or Death Machine when switching classes at the start of the match.
Addressed a loss of functionality for the player and guest when switching between Multiplayer and Zombies and having the guest switch back to Multiplayer.
Match clocks in Multi-Team and Free-for-All games modes no longer continue to tick down in Theater when a CODcast game is paused.
Resolved an issue where planting a Claymore in front of a crouched player with a Riot Shield would cause the Claymore to fly across the map.
Resolved a couple of overlapping UI issues when CODcasting.
Players can now turn the Voice Icon On/Off when CODcasting a match in Theater.

Gameplay Balancing

Spawn System Improvements:
Reduced the weight of positive team spawn influencers on owned Domination flags. This reduces cases in Domination where players may spawn near their team but also near danger.
Added more spawn points to Hijacked for Demolition and Kill Confirmed, which improves the spawn-picking algorithm on that map in those game modes.
Adjusted spawn influencers on Standoff for improved spawn-picking algorithms in all game modes.

SMGs:
MSMC: Recoil has been increased.
MSMC: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.
PDW57: Recoil has been increased.
PDW57: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.

Pistols:
KAP-40: Dual wield damage reduced.
KAP-40: Dual wield hip fire accuracy has been reduced.

Attachments:
MMS: Cold blooded now renders enemies almost completely invisible to MMS.

LMGs:
QBB-LSW: Medium range damage increased.
HAMR: Medium range damage increased.

Assault Rifles:
FAL OSW + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
SMR + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
Type 25: Move speed increased.
Type 25: Medium range damage increased.
SCAR: Long range damage increased.
SWAT-556: Long range damage increased.

Shotguns:
M1216: Medium range damage increased.

Sniper Rifles:
Ballista + Iron Sight: Idle sway reduced.

Zombies Issues Addressed
Resolved several issues with exploitable areas in the Die Rise
Resolved several exploits in Green Run
Resolved network/connectivity issues that could occur in the frontend and lobbies.

Earlier today, we learned that Nuketown 2025 will be made available to Black Ops 2 owners who didn’t get the map as a pre-order bonus. It”ll be a free download, and available on Xbox tomorrow. Also, new “Micro Items” will be available to purchase (details here).

Last edited:
I still don't understand why, when you call a stealth chopper it tells the other team?

hopefully they didnt patch the bot lobbies

Anyone else feel like the LMGs have a lot less recoil than the ARs? The LSAT is seriously a ******g laser.

Nice to see they nerfed one of the pistols, but they should nerf them all.

And SMH, they buffed a shotgun? :lol:

Anyone else feel like the LMGs have a lot less recoil than the ARs? The LSAT is seriously a ******g laser.

Nice to see they nerfed one of the pistols, but they should nerf them all.

And SMH, they buffed a shotgun? :lol:

Any LMG add thermal and suppressor and you will have a laser gun.

I still don't understand why they keep adding akimbo pistols, especially for the 3 round or fully auto ones.

The thing I hate about the pistols is that they're not even really "secondary" weapons.

I see dudes running them all the time, the B23R is so OP.

With the TAC 45, three mid and two close range shots are death. It's hilarious. I run around with the Tac45 and XPR and end up using the TAC45 more than the XPR. The pistols in the game really are beastly. 

With the TAC 45, three mid and two close range shots are death. It's hilarious. I run around with the Tac45 and XPR and end up using the TAC45 more than the XPR. The pistols in the game really are beastly. 

Man it really is crazy. If you don't kill someone before they get up on you it's a wrap!

Thinking I might level one up just so I can have one ready. :lol:

Man it really is crazy. If you don't kill someone before they get up on you it's a wrap!

Thinking I might level one up just so I can have one ready.
laugh.gif
It's fun to run around with Pistols. I've become really bored with the game, so I've been using off classes. Assault Shield and Pistol, with fast hands is deadly.

looking for xbox 360 heads to party up with... add my on xbl with a message.. gamertag: sushi guru

i have a 1.7 kdr

1.5 w/l

450 spm

looking for players with similar or better stats

Back
Top Bottom