Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I added some of you Xbox guys from the last or so.

GT will be R GANGSTA J coming at you

Long story from college about that GT, lol

It is sad that Black ops one has 125,000 more people playing compared to two :lol:

Not surprised. 2 is trash on so many levels. I honestly only play because me and my boys run together. That's the ONLY reason.

Might trade it in soon for Tomb Raider or something.

You guys can add me on xbl: Chris B TrappiN

kdr: 1.7 

I dont really care if you're good, i just need someone cool to play with. 

Hopped on last night, and I go 53-9, besting my previous high of 46-9. I know to some of yall that's weak, but for somebody who hasn't played in 2 weeks, and has fell out of Black Ops 2, that's pretty damn amazing, lol.

It's funny because this game is garbage compared to BO1 but my KD is higher here.

MW2 - 1.3

BO1 - 2.3

MW3 - 2.8

BO2 - 2.9

I guess I just got better by playing more... but this game is garbage 
laugh.gif

ADD me on PS3: Da_RattleSnake88. Had to reboot my ps3 and i had to create a new account smh....Ill  be online next couple days tryna rank up again. Put NT in the friend request so i kno to add you guys,

I lowered my sensitivity and switch to a Claw grip ill let yall know my findings

went on a 25+ gun streak last nite playing with the crew on Nuketown

So much fail .. Imagine all those animations x the P2P lag connections.

And these dudes getting so lazy that they are only going to do it for next gen consoles now and **** the ps3 & 360 users so they dont have to code for it and produce discs for it... :lol:

yet still use the same engine.

Sure, all this info should be taken with a grain of salt but can you put any of this past them?

I think its a waste. Before the game starts you pick a class set and after that you cant switch that set during the game.

Yeah I misread what it could do so I bought it thinking I could switch between all class sets in game. My mistake. Its frustrating when I forget to change what set I want before the game starts. But nice I can set up a set for each game type, I think that's the advantage it gives.

good old call of duty
after this happen i was able to play on grind even though i don't have the maps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom