Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
^ Its not a compliment when they message you saying, "You using a Rockband drumset?"

:lol:

You know damn well I dominate. You haven't seen me play in a while so...

Picture my dominance from MW1. It's 100% more scarier.

picture if Jason Bourne and John McClane both had coitus with Evelyn Salt and she gets pregnant and has the baby. That would be me now. :pimp:

I'm smart and strategic like Jason and Evelyn. But I will also blow **** up like John.

My run and gun is unmatched. I get death threats thru Xbox live. I have been kicked out of some many lobbies its a shame.

To all you BF dudes good luck. Because The MessiaH is coming.

for ps3 users, in case anyone didn't know, or maybe i'm late, but the new dlc is out in the store menu within the game.

you guys still play? this thread has been quiet for some time.

I'm trying to get diamond on all my guns, starting from left to right in each category. its a pain but keeps things interesting.

yea we do. to get diamond camo quicker look up bot lobbies on youtube. You cant even play the game anymore without having the whole team leave.:smh:

Last edited:
dam that looks tough to do. I never have more than 3 people playing blops at the same time and from the looks of it, it requires a minimum of 6 players?

dam that looks tough to do. I never have more than 3 people playing blops at the same time and from the looks of it, it requires a minimum of 6 players?

There is a way to get it with only one. End the lobby have the other person stay in the lobby, you go to zombies search for a game. return to your friend waiting in the lobby have him back out and it will say waiting for one more, invite him again.

I hate this game. There's no worse feeling than watching kill cams showing your not getting a shot off when you unloaded a clip into someone

How can you? I cant, i either get booted offline or everyone quits and the game cant migrate.

I dont ever have any problem with League, other than horrible teammates that back out during the middle of a game leaving it 2v4 but thats its

oh and Cuzzo too bad you dont play anymore

Last edited:
i'm starting to get into cod again.

i wanted diamond camo for one of my guns so i looked up how to get diamond camo, and boy that's a lot of work -__-

I dont ever have any problem with League, other than horrible teammates that back out during the middle of a game leaving it 2v4 but thats its

oh and Cuzzo too bad you dont play anymore

I'll start back next week man. Rotations have to be on point. Can't invite anyone who is going to run a LMD with target finder :smh:

I'll start back next week man. Rotations have to be on point. Can't invite anyone who is going to run a LMD with target finder :smh:

Lets get it me and JMD been running, Now all we need is a reliable 4th
Hopefully someone learns how to anchor so I can bee aggressive with my AR on hills and just slay

Lets get it me and JMD been running, Now all we need is a reliable 4th
Hopefully someone learns how to anchor so I can bee aggressive with my AR on hills and just slay
Are yall on 360?

I played anchor for my previous squad so I can fill in as your 4th. I hit Masters Rank 1 once before too but i just got lazy after that.

It doesnt matter how good your anchor is if the other 3 dont have slaying power so we need strong smg players. pref. 2.

2 subs and 2 ars (one being anchor)

add me GT: Lindsay Bl0han (the "o" is a zero)

I cant speak on my mic but i can still hear tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom