*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

The Flint 7s are the fakest looking kicks in the Jordan line yet...Didnt want to cop a week ago but after seeing Green Ice's pics, Im thinking about copping the Cardinals. Oh yeah, Green Ice 05, you live around Hillside, Queens?

Quote:
The Flint 7s are the fakest looking kicks in the Jordan line yet...Didnt want to cop a week ago but after seeing Green Ice's pics, Im thinking about copping the Cardinals. Oh yeah, Green Ice 05, you live around Hillside, Queens?

The Flint VII's are varient-@#%$ colorway to me. Some are asking me for detailed pics and I will do so in the morning. Yeah I live around Hillside, Queens. Do I know you? Hit me up.

i dont know about anybody else but when i went to go cop the cardinals today all the stores was saying that jb pushed the release back by one week.

the cardinals didnt drop today, just the L'style pacifics. cardinals and flints drop on the 22nd. always have had that date
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R. (Mitch Hedberg)

ok, i got ya
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R. (Mitch Hedberg)

just a pic of mine hope it helps ( copped all 3 yesterday)

Having all 3 ill give my ranking

1. Pacifics (grow up not all kicks can be black and white)
2. Cardinals
3. Flints (not too hot in person)
TO ALL FAKE MODS

"Get on your knees face me i got a milkshake for u and its tasty"AFROMAN

i always wanted 7s but no more money after black toes and last shots :smh:
nono.gif

THEY RUN TRU MEANING THEY FIT REGULAR WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE IN THE FRONT..TO ME THATS TRU!..LETS TRY NOT TO MAKE THIS POST GO MORE THAN 40 PAGES..THAT WAY WE DONT RUIN THIS RELEASE..WE HAVE INFLUENCE WE DONT KNOW ABOUT...LOOK AT THE PACIFICS.

scooped my pair today from a bay area spot..

so many spots got these in hecka early....

they are not too hot in person.

Pacifics are way hotter !

trust me !
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

I luv the flint vii's and i will be coppin them joints, i used to not like the cardials but if they continue making them like the xiv's then i'll prolly get em in a few weeks

I already know its going to be hecktic gettin both pairs the same day, and i'm going to be out of town tryin to get these. Hopefully San Antonio will be gettin these cuz i heard they didnt even get the pacifics.

I dont care i stay in Killeen/Houston Whats good

Very nice pickups on getting all three pairs of the VII's. Cardinals are my favorite out of the bunch.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

^and 4 more dayz til 4/20 i'm smoking my brain out!.... then again i smoke for free..... anyhow stupid FTL discount i gotta buy some socks and cleaner..... sheit
on an another note... i'm filipino.

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

Quote:
^^seems like you shoulda been savin your money then bo

Seems like when you're in college you have a lot of things that are more important than shoes that you need to buy. I've spent $65 on myself since December.
The best backcourt in the ACC[/b]​
The Savior of Virginia Basketball​

i'm gonna cop both of them, since i missed out on the pacifics due to them being limited. i think the flints are gonna look so cute on small feet.lol.

Quote:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if u alrady copped then Take some Clear pic's and post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vo03f9.jpg

vo0c1x.jpg

I been havin my cards so i hope those pics are clear enough for yall. The cards are a MUST have shoe. datz def gotta be in my collection!
"[/b]---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

Those pictures make my statement look even stronger saying these were the best VII's to release this year.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Back
Top Bottom