*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

The Cards are up on kicksrus for $200. JESUS, that is highway robbery.

Anyway, I am definitely grabbing two pairs of them if I can. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get at leats one.

SIZE UPDATE: we now only have size 15's in both the cardinals and the flints. still have all kids sizes though.
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R. (Mitch Hedberg)

Quote:
The Cards are up on kicksrus for $200. JESUS, that is highway robbery.

No highway robery is these so called ''COLLECTORS" buying a pair of Pacifics and as soon as th ey bought they were offereing them off for 200 or more.....some even 235 PLUS shipping.....Its sickning....its like the ppl who actually want them cant get them casue all the ppl that want to resell scooped them up.......But the jokes on them......Not to many ppl like them....I believe they will be forced to sell them for retrail and tax plus shipping............

But to keep with the topic at hand......I just ordered my Purps from the NIKE employee store.....gotta love that 48% off.......
[/b] KING!​

No one should have to be confident to get at least one. its a GR. you'll get 2 so dont worry about it. just show up early enough to solidify your chances. now if you're broke like me and your girl is getting you only one of the two, 1 pair of Cardinals is the way to go.
[/i]

[/url]
R.I.P. LaToya. I ain't know you. If my girl loved you, I can too. Sleep well.

Quote:
man, the cards look way better now. but im still getting the flints. ill get the cards when they go on sell at d!cks sporting goods.

cant do nothin but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
cant do nothin but

if you lived where i lived, then you would know that jordans never sell out at d!cks.

they still have jordan 14s and 10s!
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Some places really could care less about Jays.....

yup. most of the ppl in my school dont even like the 11s. and they hate the oly 7s because they have too many colors
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Cardinals for me...next up the military and fire red IV's
How quickly I forget that this is meaningless

Most stores should have the cardinals. My local footaction has them and they hardly ever get good retro's. For the flints you may need to do a little searching.

My overall advice is dont pay over retail for them now. You should have a good chance of coppin on that saturday. Good luck to everyone.

Saw both in person today. They are pretty hot. I should have some good pics to post tomorrow.

Quote:
this is for anybody in the bay area.....can u tell me which store i should go to and wat time should i get there for the flints

try the malls, or shoepalace...footlocker, footaction, shiek etc.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Quote:
if you lived where i lived, then you would know that jordans never sell out at d!cks.

they still have jordan 14s and 10s!

AAHHHH.....News Flash.....The 14 and certain 10 didnt sell to well......They still have them in many areas.

Quote:
But to keep with the topic at hand......I just ordered my Purps from the NIKE employee store.....gotta love that 48% off.......

Had to update this......I just orderd both the purps and the Cards......146 plus shipping.....Damn I love being a Nike employee......well only for the discounts that is......... .......
[/b] KING!​

can somebody answer my wuestion

will hibbet sports get both pairs or will i have to go to the mall
atlanta

Lovedajays it depends on what hibbetts u go to.Ex. if its a high traffic "urban" store then they should get them both unless there is another hibbetts close, they might send flints to one and cardinals to other. but, i believe we have both on our product lauch list and basically we dont know what we are getting until we print out the shipping manifest. well at least at my store. but im pretty sure they'll get both, i think the hibbetts i get my jordans from well get the cardinals dont know about the flints, im in arkansas by the way.
"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

i saw the cardinals today at footaction cuz the worker gave me a sneak peek and i must say they are definitely fresh in person... i mean i knew i was gon cop the cardinals but after i saw them in person i definitely want to get to 2 pairs and pass on the flints

can someone pleaseeee tell me how do the flint vii fit. true 2 size or what??

email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

got mine 2day so here are my thoghts

quality issues...

paint job on both flints and cards are horrible exaqtly just like the paint jobs on the 14's aka very sloppy

the flints where the toe box meets the rubber sole in te front the quality is also very bad it doesnt line up good and u can see the color between the toe box and sole it doesnt line up correctly i checked all pairs in store they all suffer this same prob

luckily the cards do not have this problem

quality is bad on both but cardinals are the superior pair as far as quality goes

hope that answers alot of questions for peopke who keep askin bout quality

also they fit true to size(im a 13) my boy a 9.5 and sez its true to size also

Back
Top Bottom