*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

i'll buy 1 of each please .. the flints and the cardinals are sickk !
I'm from the Bay where we hyphy and go dumb
From the soil where them rappers be getting their lingo from .. tell me when to go . tell me when to go . tell me when to go . tell me when to go! GO dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

i need them so bad ......seriously
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

MY BDAY IS ON THE 19TH...OF COURSE IM GETTING ONE PAIR OF EACH..I LOOOVE VIIS

hopefully ill have enough money to cop the flints too. the cards im definitely gettin :wow:
eek.gif

so... is there that much of a need for a GR?
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

HA HA HA......Well im glad I don't have to wait till release to wear my pair......

snlwqq.jpg

O you besta believe they OGs.....

As an added note....I have another pair of still wearable OG Cards in a size 10.5 that im selling for 165 shipped......OOOORRRR if someone is willing to trade a DS sz 10 when the retros drop...I'll do an even trade. Get at em if interested in the sale or trade.

AIM- VII IX XII 5
e-mail- vii_ix_xii@yahoo.com
[center][/b] KING![/center]

I am getting the Cards 2 days early, and then the following saturday am getting all white af1 hi's for 35+tax :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Anybody here from ST. Louis email me and I'll tell you where, but you gotta keep it on the low...
I'll cut ninjas short/ give em wheels for legs/ I'm a K-I- double L-E-R/ see y'all in hell/ shoot ninjas straight thru the ER/ WHOA!

I was lost in the sauce.dead wrong.

Since these are going to be available online on Eastbay.com, do you think they be sold out within a few hours of release or will there be alot available like the XIVs? Idunno if I can make it to the store to buy the next day.

if there a general release i dont think its gonna be too hard to buy these. but definitely they will sell out. anyone coppin the pearl white viis?

^^I dont think they will be available like XIV's, prolly def. will sale out in a couple hours on eastbay...but mayne come on though they are GR's quit being lazy and go hit the mall and grab them they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
, and on top of that you save $kratch.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Quote:
As an added note....I have another pair of still wearable OG Cards in a size 10.5 that im selling for 165 shipped......OOOORRRR if someone is willing to trade a DS sz 10 when the retros drop...I'll do an even trade. Get at em if interested in the sale or trade.

If the retro drop, mostly no of the kids in NT would want the OG. My bet would to sell it at ebay, where there is a lot more exposure to the OG heads.

Back
Top Bottom