*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Question:

Should i buy the cardinals on Eastbay or take the risk and buy them in the morning....i live in the bay area so that makes it a little harder. i already have my size in my checkout cart but i can't wait for them to be shipped.

thanks!

these are going to turn out like the XIV and sit around for a while...FSR on eastbay and FL...crazy
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

anybody know if finishline charges your card when they ship or before?i want to know if i'll be able to cancel my order if i can get them in the stores tomorrow?i only ordered so i can gaurantee myself a pair of flints..i know it'll be easy to get the cardinals.
Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

i'm going to try to buy the cards using champssports.com, but how is there a way to pay using my checking account? The customer service section displays i can pay that way, but i there's no place to enter my account number when i checkout.

NTLA opens at 8am....go line up now....
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Called Eastbay at 9 pacific and was on hold for 20 minutes so I hang up and called again 10 minutes later and was put on hold and finally got an operator by 9:50. i thought everything would be sold out but was able two get one pair of each. A lot easier to get that I thought. I guess everyones saving up for the IV's.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

thanks to my friend james at ______. for letting go in the stock room and dig out my sizes in this stuff before it was put on the floor tonight. and thanks for letting me try on the flints... everyone.. get your true size! you won't have a problem. the clothing for the flints was alot hotter than the cards stuff. they aslo have a dope grey purp. short, but i had to do the white. still debating on the cards. i may do it as well.

w2ovw0.jpg

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

"late pass" Ordered a pair from Eastbay & finishline.com around 12:15. Going to cop 2 more @ the mall in about 6 hours. Good nite and good luck to everyone.
HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

Quote:
everyone.. get your true size!

so they dont fit like the olys? remember i also wear 2 arch supporters.

should i get my size 11.5 or 12?
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

^ the olys were a weird fit. i'm normally a 9... but i needed the 9.5. in the french 7s.. i needed the 8.5, but easily could have gotten the 9. i tried it on my left foot, my smaller foot, it was in the same position as all my other 9s, so that tells me it would be perfect because my right foot is a half size larger. also, with the left shoe on my foot, i tired to put pressue on my toes... no creasing at all. if it woulda came up creased, i would know i needed the 8.5.

but see, you put extra stuff in your shoe, so you know thats gonna take up some space, so in your case, i would go up half a size.

good luck.
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

i cant believe people waited in line for these, if this is a GR its gonna be rocked all over the place like the sheeds release, and once cats notices that, they gon be selling off their DS or duplicate pairs. resellers will try to jack prices over retail on ebay soon after tonight... and the prices will slowly decrease thereafter.

watch by the time the next jays release (ie the Ivs and v's) people will start selling off these GRs to "get their money back", and i hope those that buy over 3 pairs just to resell gets burned by this.

im happy for those who wanted these shoes to rock for retail. but
nono.gif
at resellers that are selling these for over 150$ lol what a joke.

I highly suggest you line up for these, everybody and their mother wants a pair, im serious.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

I think its only hyped in NY! Any lines forming in Cali?
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." -V from "V for Vendetta"

Quote:
i cant believe people waited in line for these, if this is a GR its gonna be rocked all over the place like the sheeds release, and once cats notices that, they gon be selling off their DS or duplicate pairs. resellers will try to jack prices over retail on ebay soon after tonight... and the prices will slowly decrease thereafter.

watch by the time the next jays release (ie the Ivs and v's) people will start selling off these GRs to "get their money back", and i hope those that buy over 3 pairs just to resell gets burned by this.

im happy for those who wanted these shoes to rock for retail. but at resellers that are selling these for over 150$ lol what a joke.

you mad?
[/b]​

Copped mines at 34th street Foot action. I was the tall black dude in the front if anyone was there.
[/i]

R.I.P. LaToya. I ain't know you. If my girl loved you, I can too. Sleep well.
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom