*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I hate the color purple. I will not wear, eat, or drink anything purple or grape.

The problem is I like the VII's but the small drop of purple on the shoes made me pass on these

To this day it is hard for me to wear my Kobe Sunday Lakers jersey. Yea I know I need help.

My feet alone might melt the sun

^^
lets hope it stays that way for 2 more weeks so i can get another pair of cards and maybe the flints.....maybe

Very easy pickup for me. Called my hookup at Finishline on Friday, and picked up my pair Saturday afternoon. All releases should be this easy.

Our Manager at FinishLine Said we couldn't use our discount on the VII's (we only had 14 pairs btw). But sales manager said just go to a different store and try to use it.

So i tried to do it, and they called my manager from my store to confirm that i worked there , but she said no one from her store can use their discount on the VII's.

I was so hot, i almost said "@#%$ it", "I Quit"! So i ended up at hibbet sports copping the Sheed AF-1. I hate my General Manager @#%$!
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

WOW!! I didnt think these shoes was that HYPE. I ordered on eastbay.com yesterday around midnight... i was suprised that it wasnt sold out. Eastbay Rep even called me this morning to verify my info( different shipping info )...i asked her when will the shoes be shipped and she said Monday.

so goodmorning to all Nt ppl.and you cna problably see this is my first post, but have been reading posts on Nt for about the past 3 years. you guys have been so helpful but i got to share this story about my cardinals.so yesterday since i heard they were a genereal release i didnt think of waking up early so went to this mall over here at around 7.surprisingly they had my size. so i didnteven try them on.i juss payed for them and left.when i got home way later i went to get them on anddddd THERE WERE 2 LEFT SHOES.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.i had the biggest feeling getting these something would go wrong!.has thsi ever happened to anybody?.ahhh and i have to wai for whoever has the two RIGHT side shoes to call in the store so i can get one of them and i guess so that person can get one of ym left .

140934385.jpg

Got 'em both about 1.5 weeks before release. The Flints are sick.

I had no problem gettin mine, went to footlocker at 11 they didnt even have them out for display :lol:
laugh.gif
i waas like you got the jordan 7s and the assistant manager was liek oh yea those come out today , so he got an empolyee to go get them for display

MY LINE UP ONCE AGAIN................ON ANOTHER NOTE DID ANYONE REALIZE THAT THE TEXTRUE OF THE SUADE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN KID SIZES AND MEN SIZES????????

141225028.jpg

141225030.jpg

141225038.jpg

141499109.jpg

141498850.jpg

141498845.jpg

$$$$$$ I BUY J"S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT$$$$$$

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ forget swingman jerseys, JERSEYs are OUT PERIOD, haahaa, fashions that are in right now are, fitted clothes and button ups, with the jeans, (tru religions, Antique, and rock and republic)

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ forget swingman jerseys, JERSEYs are OUT PERIOD, haahaa, fashions that are in right now are, fitted clothes and button ups, with the jeans, (tru religions, Antique, and rock and republic)
You just exposed yourself. smfh.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

How long does it take finishline.com to process and order. It's been 35hrs since I placed the order and it still says its processing.
TEAM CARPET

Quote:
How long does it take finishline.com to process and order. It's been 35hrs since I placed the order and it still says its processing.

i wanna know too to make sure im gettin my pair of flints they will probably say tommorow since its a business day
I'm a Chick and I wear J's So What!!!!!!!!

I would never put a jordan release in the hands of eastbay or finishline period! Ima go out and wait in line so i know i have my shoes in my hands. Eastbay and finishline have let sooooo many people down on releases and i dont wanna be one of them.
[/b]​

I'll never buy jordan release online...I like to goo out and wait in line , have fun with ma friends and get ma shoes in my hands period...(lol)....
happy.gif

goo back to pg 70.... I went out to get all them and it was fun !!

Quote:
would never put a jordan release in the hands of eastbay or finishline period! Ima go out and wait in line so i know i have my shoes in my hands. Eastbay and finishline have let sooooo many people down on releases and i dont wanna be one of them.

Quote:
Nklebrkr

Quote:
Security Mall threaten to throw the dude out.....

In B-More?

Quote:
The Golden Rule
Do Not Switch Out Laces On Air Jordans, No Matter How Much Hotter You Think The Shoes Will Look.

Please Ignore this person. Don't let his idiot theories influence your decision on how you wear your shoes that you spent $135 on. Wear whatever strings you want, no matter what color they are. BE yourself and wear whatever the hell you feel like wearing.

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

I really need to get the cards on Monday now.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Back
Top Bottom