*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I was mad i thought i couldnt cop the cards on sat. cause i didnt have any money till monday when i get paid. so i called my cuz at footlocker on sat. night and he told he will hold a sz11 till monday for me. cashed my check on mon. went to footlocker got my cards and i was happy 8)
glasses.gif
p.s. its best to know people that work at shoe stores

The End :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
how do these run?? i usually get 10.5 air forces and im starting to expand on j's and was wondering wat size i should get??

10.5 AF1.. you should get size 11 in jordans and maxes.

eboy

Quote:
IS THIS ALSO TRUE FOR THE FLINTS...B/C I DONT THINK THOSE WERE AS EZ.

^yup even worse out here, if you wanted flints you had to be there by 6:00 if you wanted a pair.

We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Card were EZ just like my man j o 19 said.
Flints were tough to get...I did get a hookup with Chi-Town
can't wait till i get my hands on my size 9's!! 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
I saw a lot of 7's at school today . makes me wanna keep em on ice for a while

thats why i wait atleast a few months or years before rockin a fresh pair... as you can tell.. lol

pic update.. I think i posted a similar pic some pages back idk.. but I was in FA white plains (NY) on monday and they had the Pacifics last pair in size 11.5. I had passed on them on the RD, but they started to grow on me. Look like a real nice summer shoe. So i copped.. retail but i am looking for a sz 11 since these past few retros have been running .5 size bigger for me.

http://imageshack.us

workin on French's and a few OG's (hares, bordo's)

Heads up!!!! Footaction has flints right now!!! I checked out a size 11!!! I don't know if they have more sizes, but at least they have some!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Sic Air23 i'm feelin your VII collection....hey them yellow and baby blue VII when do those come out or did they already come out them joints are fire!

You mean the ****cifics?

Those released on the 15th in limited quantities. Eastbay got them though...sold out in heartbeat, too. Must the boo boo stains. :x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

Quote:
thats why i wait atleast a few months or years before rockin a fresh pair... as you can tell..

^exactly...btw very nice collection of VII's
We rep da BAY

Damn mi feel stupid!.....i didnt know those was the pacific they look like melo color way VII in that pic.....i guess because i of his flash or lighting but my bad fellow nike talkers damn i feel @#%$...... :\
ohwell.gif

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
yea it does look like a nugget colorway just the flash from the camera :lol:
laugh.gif
We rep da BAY

theirs still good sz available on the flints at some wss and cardinals good sz's 2. i would think they would have sold out by now guess not. not really feeling both of em so i decided to skip

Quote:
has anybodies finishline order been processed and shipped yet?

No they bull****tin me....i called mad times and they say they trying to fulfill the order but one of the ladies said to me she thinks they are all out of stock....

so i went on footaction.com and ordered a pair of flints today...
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

Quote:
10.5 AF1.. you should get size 11 in jordans and maxes.

^^^DOES THIS MEAN THAT AF1'S RUN BIG OR WHAT..B/C IM A 10.5 IN MOST JORDANS AND I NEED TO GET SOME AF1'S...

so many impatient people...it's just leather and rubber...

in due time..you can get it for cheap!

like the flint 13's....i remember when everyone was SOOOO impatient for those...well now, you can almost get it anywhere in NT, ISS, and Ebay

SPEAKING of WHICH! I have a DS size 12 Flints JOrdan 13's....if anyone is interested..hit me via AIM or PM me!

damn finishline is flaking on some peoples. thas crazy. yea pplz been callin and they are either sayin they are trying to fulfill your order or they are possibly sold out, and they take the money out ya account and hold it, which could mess u up even more if ya wanted to get them elsewhere. glad i got mines on Footaction.com(late friday)... and they had more sizes on there 2day too. they got like a sz 18 left now

for anyone who had order frum finishlines.com / i received my cardinals on 4/25 ups and i ordered it online on 4/21 at 9:06 pm paid the quick shipping. they run true size for me

bc60997, where do you live in North Carolina? I'm in Raleigh and the flints are sold out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom