*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Thanks a lot jamespiritu!! It sucks, I'm moving out this sunday. I don't know how I'll do this, but i'll find a way!!

Quote:
It shows that on eastbays website, but when I try to check the tracking# on usps.com it says that there's no record!! that sucks!! I should have paid for the 2 to 3 days method!! >: >:
Quote:
04/24/2006 16:23:38 Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI 04/24/2006 00:00:00 Pickup WAUSAU, WI

It's the 27th where are they now? An i also checked the USPS site an theres no record of it. So i called Eastbay and the girl told me that the USPS just take a long time to update. It was BS cause this never happened before with any of my Eastbay orders.
"Tell Me I Can't...I Don't Hear You"

USPS does take forever to update...i've recieved packages before they even post any information plenty of times.just be happy eastbay even fulfilled your order...finishline screwed alot of us over.
email: ej_lam@yahoo.com

Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

Just sent this message to Finishline im tried of waiting im about to cancel

I oredered a pair of shoes on 4/22 it is now 4/27 if the product isnt in stock and you cant find it you need to cancel the order. ive been waiting 5 days and i know it takes 3-10 days but frankly it shouldnt be taking this long i need to know whats the status do you have my size or not? if not id like to take my business else where and never purchase from finishline again!
I'm a Chick and I wear J's So What!!!!!!!!

^Agreed. Finishline sucks. I am never buying anything from them again. Thanks to them I have now missed out on the flints.
"Train like I'm 2nd best, play like I am the best."

^yea finish line is garbage...you need flints size 10 1/2 get at me
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

^^^^^^???????? I GUESS PEOPLE ARE STILL WATING FOR THEIR SHOES VIA EASTBAY-FINISHLINE.........
$$$$$$ I BUY J"S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT$$$$$$

I just received a cancellation notice from Finish Line for my order placed at 10:52 CST on Friday night for a size 11 in the Flints. I find it incomprehensible that a company of this magnitude is not willing to invest in a real-time online inventory system rather than relying on their stores to fulfill Internet orders.

Dang Fline screwed me over too I ordered right at 11;58 I ordered 2 pairs of each i thought i was All good with my order I should have went with eastbay. Today my order was canceled Why did they leave up all the sizes all weekend I think that Messed up a lot of peeps man it sucks the idoit who is in charge of updating the site shoud be canned. I lucked out though my spot 2 states away gots both pairs my girls dad is going to pick them up for me!

wow, i didnt think anyone would have a problem getting these. I didnt pick them up and IM glad I didnt, at least 5 "no bodies" in my school got the cardinals. I've lost all respect for the shoe now.

Dallas Mavericks​

Quote:
I didnt pick them up and IM glad I didnt, at least 5 "no bodies" in my school got the cardinals. I've lost all respect for the shoe now.

Not that serious.. But it sounds like you hating. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Finishline is the worst online site to order from. We don't even have an online warehouse! I just cancelled 4 orders today for the Flints. We sold out our 36 pair on saturday, so I have no idea why the orders get routed to our store! Ultimately is screws you guys over because after I "no stock" the item the order goes to another store. That's why some of you have been waiting for days and it still says "processing".

It sounds like many of you have no idea how FinishLine processes your orders. Here is the process simplified.....

1. You place your order at 11:59 on Friday for the Flints.
2. The order is electronically routed to the first store with stock onhand. (store # 01 to
whatever, in numerical order.
3. Let's say that store #31 in Kalamazoo, Mi gets the order. It sits in the computer until
around 10am Saturday morning when an employee prints all the "send sales" out.
Now we can stop right there because FinishLine opened at 9am to sell them. YOu know they were all gone by 10am, so your order gets no stocked, which means it is electronically sent to the next store for possible fulfillment. Good luck with that!

not true^ got my dmp from them online they do have a warehouse but when that is soldout they go to the stores
My boys snatching them all in 06. *HALLE*TYRA*EVE*TATIYANA*SERENA*

i will have the cards in a size 9.5 for sale. i need to pay my regristration for my car instead. i will let you guys know when i get them from eastbay. theyre being shipped right now.

^^jondoe...Unless FinishLine ships form the main distribution center, you are mistaken. I am the one who processes all the online orders for my FinishLine. Maybe there is another FNL employee who is more knowledgeable than me.

Some advice....all u guys rock the hell out of your cards & flints so next summer when mine r still DS I'll be killin it.
The World Iz Yourz

Quote:
next summer when mine r still DS I'll be killin it.
]

^^^you and and 50% of nt got the same plan bro....have fun wit that....

and finishline sucks...i haven't got a email canceling order...yet....maybe tomorrow...btw does finishline give you gift card like eastbay for screwing up or they just shut you out completely?
email: ej_lam@yahoo.com

Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

ahh just for the hell of it

Placed order at 3:33am est 4-22-06 size 9. btw i live in Miami
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Location Date Local Time Activity
DORAVILLE, GA, US 04/27/2006 8:08 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US 04/27/2006 9:29 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
04/27/2006 4:26 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LENEXA, KS, US 04/26/2006 10:33 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
04/26/2006 6:15 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 04/25/2006 3:56 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

:D
happy.gif

<center>d block > dip set anyday</center><center><a href="http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=ttp10067430gqfsd" target="_new">freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=ttp10067430gqfsd</a></center<center

Back
Top Bottom