*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Both are very sick in person. The suede on the Flints is very nice. They're some of the best Retro's I've seen in a long while.

Needless to say I'll be copping both. :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

anyone know of any way to get these flints discounted? are there any coupon codes that can be used or just if you know someone that works in one of the stores? thanks a lot.

^I'm guessing like the rest of big kid J's cost $100...
Quote:
The suede on the Flints is very nice.

^that's what makes them 100000000000000 times better!...aw mayne can't wait
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

i would get a helf size up. i wear 11.5 but im gonna have to get a 12. same thing w/ the jordan 6. at least for me. if you buy your size they fit, but you till get this line from your big toestreching out the front. so im gonna get a half size up. i have that line in my olys and my DMP 6.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

I just got a pair of the flints today.Now I want to pick up two of the cardinals and another pair of flints.
138092514.jpg

NYC <MAJOR PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$260.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. NYC NIKETALKERS BUY ANY OF THESE SHOES AND GET A FREE NIKE ID CARD

160 always getting shoes early! yea the flints are a must!
email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (743) [/b]​

We just got them in my store a couple days ago
1) The quality on these is better than I've seen on any retro in a loooong time, especially the Cardinals...the leather is amazing
2) It may be just Finishline, but we received ALOT less Flint's than we did Cardinals. I also did a check and there was not alot of Flint's storewide. Also, there aren't alot of small/really big sizes (7-7.5/12-15) in the Flints.

Just wanted to let you guys know what's up.

aw mayne those now IMO are cleanest VII's they look sooooooooooooooooo clean just two more weeks and they mine!!!!!!...good lookin on pics!!!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Can anyone confirm that they will be on Niketown.com??? please i really need to know so i can save the trip to NTLA. I got gift cards that i wanna use on these pairs... Anyone

Could somebody who owns the Flints already post them being worn? Thanks

Btw, both are fire :pimp:
pimp.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

I only got enought money for one of them, which should i get? I like the cardinals but the materials on the Flints doesnt crease as bad.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

Back
Top Bottom