*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

There have been (plenty of) days where I've honestly thought the same, won't eem front :lol: but, remember, championships && division crowns are never won in March/April.

Kinda had no choice but to let those pieces go; just about all of em outperformed their expectations, driving the price up for everyone across the board. Can't go out && match PIT's $25M deal for Mitchell, for example, when we had to keep Hardy && prepare to do the same with Cam at virtually all costs. Gotta do these 'bargain' deals til we get from outta the hell that the Hurney era produced. Might not lead to the best results in the interim (or maybe it will, nobody really picked us last year to win the NFCS), but over the long haul, we'll be fine.

Two FA signings today:

@Panthers 10h
The #Panthers have signed TE Ed Dickson to a one-year contract.

READ: http://pnth.rs/1sHncBs

@Panthers 3h
The #Panthers have signed FS Thomas DeCoud to a two-year contract.

READ: http://pnth.rs/1n0ck05

No big splashes, but making ripples with the draft next month. Reminiscent of last offseason. I'm definitely not counting the squad out in April, we've got our core back and are planning for the future.

What direction do y'all want to see us go in the draft this year?

I think the only way we take a receiver if cooks drops, I also like the potential mismatch that Benjamin presents but I'll be surprised if we pick him even if he's available.

Love the DeCoud && Dickson signings. I think we'll see the 2 TE base set return with regularity for the first time since 2011, && our front seven can easily help DeCoud return to that 2012 Pro Bowl form. With Cason, DeCoud, && even Harper to a degree, I'm starting to like the shape of our 2014 secondary.

With that being said, I see our draft being catered towards addressing the offense. I envision a OL or two within the first two rounds for sure, a couple wideouts, throw in a corner, possibly a safety, && probably one more O-Lineman for our draft. I'd be good with that, or something along those lines...:pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 935881
Not really one to make predictions at all, but Seahawks Sunday then Saints that Thursday could be rough :x…at least both are at BofA. Interesting we finish in Atlanta again.

14 Days until the Draft……#KeepPounding

Yea that stretch starting with @ GB && ending with @ PHI on MNF will be very telling about our squad this year.

Then again, our stretch in '13 with ATL, @SF, && vs NE on MNF was also looking murderous before the season began, but we know how that turned out. :lol:

I'm cool with the schedule for the most part, just hate how we get 2012's opening game && 2010 && 2013's ending game all over again. And I realize that bowl game at BoA prevents us from having a week 17 home game, but can we at least be @Tampa to close out the year for once?? I wasn't eem legal last time that happened. :lol:

Sept. 28 doe...I will be in attendance. No goggles either...:pimp:

gotta try to hit the seahawks and saints game 
nthat.gif

Hi! 
happy.gif

Yes, I'm PISSED the Panthers got rid of Smith 
mad.gif

But for the draft, we need wide receivers and stronger O-line pieces.

I'm hoping for a strong draft for the Panthers!

Last edited:
HELL YEA!!!

Thought it was gonna be Lee, but this could be even better!!

I love it...:pimp:

Now I'm no Panthers fan but im not sure getting Cam on the cover madden is such a good idea. Especially if your a Panthers fan.

Voting like crazy, Sherm's gonna be VERY difficult to beat...but I NEED a copy of Madden signed by Cam himself...hope our man gets it.

3 copies in my name if so...
pimp.gif

We lost our receiving core man cam needs to get his tom Brady on this season. Take them lemons and make lemonade

We lost our receiving core man cam needs to get his tom Brady on this season. Take them lemons and make lemonade
We'll be a lot better than people think on that side of the ball. There replacing 10 catches a game and the number 1 receiving option is back which was Olsen.

Back
Top Bottom