*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Kenjon Barner got traded for a 7th, kid was gonna get the ax anyway.

Chip is building the nfl version of the ducks.

Carolina Panthers @Panthers · 5h
Cam Newton has hairline fracture in rib; #Panthers optimistic he'll be ready for Week 1: http://pnth.rs/1qdqfAP

:smh: remember saying during that play that he should have slid…hopefully it's not too big of a setback

Fozzy looking like he'll be the third RB on the 53 man roster...not bad, not bad.

140701_20-seasons_inside.jpg

My fellow Panther faithful, a new season is upon us!

@Crispy Cream  are you gonna stick with this thread as the main 2014 Panthers thread or are you gonna make a new one for us??

Either way, I'm ready with statements, pics and gifs galore! 
smokin.gif

Feels good to be back, familia!

So excited for this season. Time to prove all the critics/doubters/naysayers wrong all over again.

First set of victory reps are already on tap for after we pick up the W in Tampa...let's get it. :pimp: :pimp:

^ So ready, my guy...so ready. 
smokin.gif

Stephen Hill's been signed to our practice squad as well. Intrigued to see if Proehl can succeed at tapping into the kid's potential. Low risk, potentially high reward. 

I wanna be excited about the hill signing. It's only his 3rd year, maybe we can tap into something with him.

I'm excited to see a couple players this year.
KB
Carson
Decloud
Short
Klein
Williams 3rd TE
Dickson
Bersin

Last edited:
Saw the commercial for the first time last night...can't see how some people hate this man. :smokin

What's you guys' predictions for our record this year?

I'm gonna say...10-6. Wildcard spot.

Discuss.

I don't think Killa plays Sunday and I'm cool with that. Let those ribs heal.

I'm going 9-7

Joe Person @josephperson · 1m
Cam inactive.

I believe in DA and the Defense. It's Game Day, Keep Pounding!

Back
Top Bottom