*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

My heart's finally sunk back down to my chest from my neck, good grief! :lol:

Good win tho!!! Feels damb good to start off on a winning note...DA played admirably, haven't seen DWill run that hard in years :smile:eek), Kelvin was awesome (that TD was murderous :x :x), && the defense...MAN! They played 3,3.5 of the best quarters I've seen in quite some time.

Can't wait for the home opener against Detroit!! Let's re-insert Cam into the mix && do it all over again next week, fellas. In the meantime, ima go on && get these victory reps off real quick. :pimp:

1-0
#KP

Good game...damn I thought we were gonna pitch a shutout.

We got a monster on the outside with KB
Front 7 did what they do
Secondary looked respectable fellas I like them.
The O line, I'm impressed. Hats off to them.
DA tho :pimp:

They keep rolling this clip on WFNZ with Smitty saying something to the effect of [after the 80 yard bomb] "So they think I can't play?!? They'll find out Week 4!!" I have faith in my team, but they better get ready lol. I'm still salty about Smitty being released.

someone should of tapped Jerry Richardson on the shoulder and told him we aren't at a funeral

Last edited:
They keep rolling this clip on WFNZ with Smitty saying something to the effect of [after the 80 yard bomb] "So they think I can't play?!? They'll find out Week 4!!" I have faith in my team, but they better get ready lol. I'm still salty about Smitty being released.

Salty is an understatement son was a beast and showed no signs of decline in his game smh

I've got faith in the D, as always! Can't believe G Hardy will be inactive…this is a mess

Hoping Kony steps up today, Bersin active as well…it's game day, fellas. Let's go!
#KeepPounding

Back
Top Bottom