Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Happy birthday to our MVP
pimp.gif

HELLO THERE! Haven't seen this in a minute!

I guess he gets to celebrate his bday away from training camp, which has been the past 3 years.

Anyone know why Pooh hasn't played in any Pro Ams over the summer? Wasn't he supposed to play in the Drew League?

Word I don't care to see him in them type of games anyways........just give me a better jumper when the season start and I'm good

Y'all seen his new ad for his new shoes? It's kind of
pimp.gif

It was unreal... First 150 people at the Adidas store in the Water Tower Mall in Chicago got to meet him.  I wore my "Rose before !@$+" shirt, and It was my turn for a pic...he looks at me and starts laughing at my shirt. He says "Where on earth did you get that? That's AWESOME"... I told him from a company through my website. And he just started laughing.. He yelled for his brothers and Mom to show them, and they loved it. People were getting pissed because he was talking to me for like 5 minutes... Finally we are both laughing, and the lady snaps the pic when we aren't ready. I say "Thanks man. I appreciate it!" and he said, "I NEED one of those shirts"...So when I was done, I found his brother and gave him my shirt.

Ignore my goofy $+% pose, stupid lady took the pic too early.. smh.

319621_2341975226120_1152120195_32418015_625483377_n.jpg

Wish we would get out of this lockout...tired of watching the Packers and Brewers on local TV. %*%$ Wisconsin. Yes I'm mad.

Pooh played on a live stream in Chicago with fans today.

There was a scavenger hunt in Chicago and whoever won got to play with DRose.

I wish I lived in Chicago.  I would've def played. 

That scavenger hunt was easy.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

It was unreal... First 150 people at the Adidas store in the Water Tower Mall in Chicago got to meet him.  I wore my "Rose before !@$+" shirt, and It was my turn for a pic...he looks at me and starts laughing at my shirt. He says "Where on earth did you get that? That's AWESOME"... I told him from a company through my website. And he just started laughing.. He yelled for his brothers and Mom to show them, and they loved it. People were getting pissed because he was talking to me for like 5 minutes... Finally we are both laughing, and the lady snaps the pic when we aren't ready. I say "Thanks man. I appreciate it!" and he said, "I NEED one of those shirts"...So when I was done, I found his brother and gave him my shirt.

Ignore my goofy $+% pose, stupid lady took the pic too early.. smh.

319621_2341975226120_1152120195_32418015_625483377_n.jpg

was he signing anything up there or just meet n greet? regardless if i would have knew i would have took the shortys up there they would have went bizzerk

He didn't sign anything... They wouldnt even let you take a pic with your own phone or camera. It was just first 150 people got a picture with him.... worth it though.

Got caught up watching D-Rose vids on Youtube today. Makes me sad for no season so far. I could watch him do reverse layups all day. One of the best sporting events I ever witnessed was Bulls vs. Heat last February at the United Center where they came back in the 4th and Deng hit that corner three to ice it. Flew in the day of the game and had a nosebleed seat ($90!)....totally worth it.

Anyone else find it odd that Mr Glass himself, Booz, would be playing on this world tour. He of all people should be sitting his +$$ down until TC starts. I can just see him getting F'd up vs P.R.

Nice story Zack, I think my cousin was down there too.

Dope pic, he looks geniunely happy. I took a pic with Durant once and he looked extremely pissed
laugh.gif

Our boy White Mamba is killing it in Italy
pimp.gif

One of the few who are ok with this lockout:  My Wife 
laugh.gif

I'm not letting myself get too optimistic just yet, but at least there's hope.  If they get a deal done and the X-Mas game in LA holds, I'm going to do my damndest to be there watching it.

Back
Top Bottom