Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ColdCity

http://www.chitownclothing.com/

Thank me later
Ok NT Fam i just got a code to use at checkout for %15 off your order from the owner of ChiTownClothing type in JOAKIM @ checkout 
pimp.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]should wk till mid-April when they would mail out playoff specials.......
[/font]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did you contact the seller?  Nice work. I'm going to pick up a shirt or two in the morning. Def getting that Rose one. 
yea
& ive been exposing people ince 1/4 through the season the bandwagon was gettin full early this season

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Is it me or do I see more bandwagon bulls fans out now

I don't like comments like this posted under me...but seeing how it doesn't apply I'ma ignore it...but I would love for you to try my Bulls knowledge...

BULLS FAN SINCE 89'

ca416f1c9b6335f6c8141a06a2ed9f169c037abf_r.jpg

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

^^ true but I been exposing people...
Honestly I dont really mind the bandwagon jumpers as long as they dont try to front like they've been fans forever.  As far as "exposing" them, thats not me. I dont like to make people feel stupid, rather make a friend than an enemy.

Bandwagon fans aren't bad as long as they're watching the games. What worse is people who aren't watching the games and have playoff tix. We gotta get loud and rowdy. How they gonna cheer more for the prizes than the Bulls?

Yall just wait til we win the trophy, we gonna need to add some cars to this train! For real though, any fan is welcome! We playing team basketball over here, it's only right folks wanna switch the station.

What game we meeting up to end the season? BOS(Thu 7th), ORL (Sun 10th) or NYK(Tue 12th)?

It's just like the Blackhawks. Too many fans now. If the Bulls win it all, it's gonna be
pimp.gif
. Sox winning was good, but more Cubs fans than Sox. Blackhawks, not many care about hockey in this city.

I'm looking forward to going to Grant Park again yall. I really feel we are playing in June as long as we can avoid major injuries and take our level of play up.

It's funny no one wants to recognize our boy as the MVP. I guess the hate is part of the package.

What game we meeting up to end the season? BOS(Thu 7th), ORL (Sun 10th) or NYK(Tue 12th)?

Boston on Thursday sounds good sunday & tuesday sound too inconvenient

Joe's on Weed Street?

I'm all for Joe's again! The Boston game is fine with me...you're right about the Sunday game, I'll be leaving church rushing home instead

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm looking forward to going to Grant Park again yall. I really feel we are playing in June as long as we can avoid major injuries and take our level of play up.

It's funny no one wants to recognize our boy as the MVP. I guess the hate is part of the package.

Its going to be amazing if the Bulls win it all and the rally will be in Grant Park. It'll be like the 90's all over again. Back then the Bulls winning the 'ship was a event you could set your calender to, just like the Taste of Chicago
pimp.gif

Glad the days of false hopes are finally behind us and that we're in back in ferocious form. The Eddy Curry/ Tyson Chandler / Jay Williams days had me worried for a while
ohwell.gif

man those were some tough years...I been telling anyone who will listen that this will be much like the 90s...we have a legitimate superstar, two-potential all-stars in Deng and Booz to back him up in scoring, a center that would be an all star if he could stay healthy in Noah and a great defensive intensity within our team.Our bench is great (although I expect Taj to leave for a starting position) and we play as a team. If we can avoid major injuries, I see us as real contenders for the next five years.

man those were some tough years...I been telling anyone who will listen that this will be much like the 90s...we have a legitimate superstar, two-potential all-stars in Deng and Booz to back him up in scoring, a center that would be an all star if he could stay healthy in Noah and a great defensive intensity within our team.Our bench is great (although I expect Taj to leave for a starting position) and we play as a team. If we can avoid major injuries, I see us as real contenders for the next five years.

One game at a time fellas. Let's not get caught up in the future. Let's handle the present, and enjoy the ride.

I know Arstyle, I know. I'm enjoying the journey but I can't help myself boss. Just too excited after all those years.

Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson, Rick Brunson, Eric Piatkwski, Lawrence Funderburke, Dalibor Bagaric, Eddie Curry, Jalen Rose, Ron Mercer, Frank Williams, Jared Reiner , Corey Benjamin, Khalid El Amin, Michael Ruffin.......................................

Believe me bro, I know how bad it was.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson, Rick Brunson, Eric Piatkwski, Lawrence Funderburke, Dalibor Bagaric, Eddie Curry, Jalen Rose, Ron Mercer, Frank Williams, Jared Reiner , Corey Benjamin, Khalid El Amin, Michael Ruffin.......................................

stop, stop, stop,
laugh.gif

Eric Piatkwski, 

laugh.gif
 at the misspelling i still cant spell his name and im pretty sure i own one of his jerseys

but it was always 
pimp.gif
 everytime homie shot a three

annnnnd this is why I will be forever thankful for pooh

Back
Top Bottom