Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

^Cowherd is an admitted non-fan of the NBA. I wouldn't put any weight in his viewpoints related to the NBA.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

So are playoff tickets available yet for the public or nah?
Tomorrow. I think it'll be hard getting tickets and we'll still see some empty seats even if it's sell out.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

So are playoff tickets available yet for the public or nah?
Tomorrow. I think it'll be hard getting tickets and we'll still see some empty seats even if it's sell out.
Yeah i figured that 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It was a PAIN IN THE +%@ to try and get tickets for the season when they first went on the pre-sale i was heartbroken and pissed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Any word on a Playoffs pre-sale this year? Usually would have gotten an e-mail by now.

Season  ticket holders only i think? The fact that playoff tickets 'go on sale to the public' on Friday is a joke, they are already sold out. Will have to buy them from brokers and season ticket holders. I was able to get a pair off stubhub for a decent price, they will ship when the seller gets them. I'm pretty stoked to be going to a Bulls playoff game, will be a first for me. Should be pretty exciting.

how much they set you back bilingue23?
I think it came out to $168 for a pair after stubhub fees and whatnot. 300 level, 11th row. It was the closest i could find for a reasonable price, so i had to scoop them up before someone bought them.
My advice to everyone would be to just check out stubhub today and tomorrow, buy what you can asap. From what i've seen, people were actually selling tix on craigslist for more than stubhub (even with fees figured in) which is crazy. People wanting $100+ for upper 300 level. That's why i bought those tix on stubhub as soon as i saw 'em.

I've seen a lot of comparisons to LeBron's Cavs lately.

I think other than the great D and Rose/LeBron having the same role on offense, I don't think this is really accurate. Thibodeau is light years ahead of Mike Brown and Rose has a way better supporting cast than Bron did. Boozer/Deng/Noah is millions of times better than Jamison/Williams/Shaq. And I think that's a testament to how good LeBron really is, especially how bad the Cavs are this year.

can't wait til tomorrow, I know they need rest but i hate not seeing them demolish these teams

I don't kno wif I'll even be able to get through the lines but I'm contemplating putting down for the tix...does anyone know how much they ask for deposit?

Surprised at how Scalabrine and Asik talk. 

laugh.gif
At Scalabrine for sounding like a Channing Tatum clone and Asik for sounding like someone from a bad Count Dracula movie. 

Funny how everyone now wanna say howard/kobe should be mvp, lol... Its so clear cut , that Rose name should be on the trophy right now

Originally Posted by sthebest

interesting article about Derrick Rose's workout regimen

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/lee_jenkins/03/03/derrick.rose/index.html

dude shot 1,000 3 pointers a day
eek.gif
That's how you get better. I REMEMBER before the season started he said why can't i be MVP? I knew he was going to improve but not like this, not this fast. He's development has been great really ahead of schedule i never thought we would have the first seed. Wait til next season when he gets his post game right it's going to be over for the league.

This the only squad I have left... my last hope for a successful run.

If you can't go home you can't go nowhere...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This the only squad I have left... my last hope for a successful run.

If you can't go home you can't go nowhere...
tired.gif
I'm sorry Cake, you're my dude but I was basking in the Dook loss last night G, BASKING 
pimp.gif

Cake, if they never beat UNLV in that '91 Final 4 then I would be sympathizing with you.  Now, let's move on and root together for a greater, common cause...
laugh.gif

^^

Yup same !+!@ happened to me...Better off standing in line at a Ticketmaster or some !+!@.... Sucks i'm out of state right now =/

!$% you send me a text message telling me that the tickets are on sale if they were gone before i even got that damn message
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom