Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Dope interview. Dude has a pretty cool perspective on things. Really ready for the new project to release. :pimp:

I think either the stuff he says goes over my head or he's trying too hard in the interviews. I feel like he tries to get deep and philosophical and real but ends up contradicting himself. But again, I probably just don't get it. Some of the stuff he says is cool and I'm definitely looking forward to STN MTN. 

I think either the stuff he says goes over my head or he's trying too hard in the interviews. I feel like he tries to get deep and philosophical and real but ends up contradicting himself. But again, I probably just don't get it. Some of the stuff he says is cool and I'm definitely looking forward to STN MTN. 
I feel like he was trying too hard but for the most part it's becuase he's right. His whole outlook on race is somewhat contradictory to me, but different strokes for different folks. The funny thing is he knows the reaction he's going get so it's funny when he says he's surprised especially when his "poem" basicallly says being white makes your life easier.

pimp.gif

Damn, what does that say about Gambino? Did someone lie to him and say he was the donkey of the day or is he lying to himself?

A GANGSTA GRILLZ :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Why is Royalty never included in this " I miss the old Gambino" talk. Royalty was flames, it was what totally won me over as a fan.

So many grade A verses on there.

Royalty was his first step toward decline in my eyes - that was the shift in tone and music from his old stuff that started to turn me off.

I just listened to his new song Sober and it was halfway decent until the 2:50 mark and i instantly turned it off.

A GANGSTA GRILLZ :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Why is Royalty never included in this " I miss the old Gambino" talk. Royalty was flames, it was what totally won me over as a fan.

So many grade A verses on there.

Royalty was his first step toward decline in my eyes - that was the shift in tone and music from his old stuff that started to turn me off.

I just listened to his new song Sober and it was halfway decent until the 2:50 mark and i instantly turned it off.

i'd agree, but we'd both be wrong.

lol but in all seriousness, I personally enjoyed royalty :tongue:

Saw the bump and thought the tape dropped. HBD to Bino gonna throw Camp on to celebrate

I can't get into dudes music. He's talented, intelligent and can rap, bit I just can't dig it. I like some of his stuff tho.

Back
Top Bottom