Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

Just got to car camping. Third car coming in. Too excited!

Well damn. Getting a head start. :pimp:

Have fun folks. Remember to bring your phone chargers with you to the festival. You absolutely do NOT want to be separated from your group and have your phone dead especially if you're not camping on-site.

Now I snuck into the coachella campgrounds. If someone finds a wristband I can walk into the venue with let me know fambs. Or if you want to burn. I'm too juiced right now.

Now I snuck into the coachella campgrounds. If someone finds a wristband I can walk into the venue with let me know fambs. Or if you want to burn. I'm too juiced right now.
you got a better chance at getting a band at a grocery store parking lot

Yo NT fambs. Keep a look out for anybody selling their wristbands for Saturday+Sunday or Sunday only. This feeling of missing out is killing me (even though the main reason I want to go is for kast, and they're playing Friday).

Yo NT fambs. Keep a look out for anybody selling their wristbands for Saturday+Sunday or Sunday only. This feeling of missing out is killing me (even though the main reason I want to go is for kast, and they're playing Friday).
They might be doing maddecent block party. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

I LUCKED OUT!!!

My boy and I are staying at a big *** house in Desert hot springs. We are planning on a thirty minute drive to Fantasy Springs hotel park there, then take a shuttle to coachella for week 2!!!!!!

:nthat:

Friday:
Duke Dumont->Flatbush Zombies->A$AP Ferg->Nina Kraviz/Gareth Emery->Bonobo->Girl Talk->Hot Since 82->Outkast
Saturday:
Unlocking the Truth->Banks->GTA->Cajmere->Dillon Francis->Nicole Moudaber->Fatboy Slim->The Magician->Tiga->Skrillex->NaS
Sunday:
Martinez Brothers->Scuba->Showtek->Flosstradamus->Maceo Plex->Laurent Garnier->Disclosure->Duck Sauce->Netsky

Where did you copy and paste your personal lineup from?

Sucks that I won't be there in person, but I'll definitely be streaming on YouTube! You can set reminders right off of the site, so I'm good to go with 'Kast tonight!!

I'll be ChromeKasting to the TV as soon as they start. :wink: :D

enjoy our super hot weather!

im hearing there might be a no limit reunion 
nerd.gif

possibly during outkast perhaps 
nerd.gif

Outkast tonight, Pharrell tomorrow, and Nas on Sunday :pimp:

Glad I will be able to watch on youtube

Back
Top Bottom