Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

^^^ Dope dope video! :nthat:

I was part of the crew that built the Sugar Cube trees, and am juiced that you included them in your video! Everyone loved the Astronaut and Pretzel, but we felt like we got little love out there(but it wasn't really interactive and we had benches, so it's understandable in hindsight) ... still, we came to find out a lot of people wanted to take good shots of the trees but said the lights changed to fast to be able to get good shots :lol:

2Squared Behind the scenes:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98742103@N08/sets/72157644454016052/

Tried to stay away from the sahara tent at night as much as possible... crowded AF with a bunch of knocks lol. During the day tho sahara>

And the Yuma tent was crackin eveytime I went in

Last edited:
anybody know where i can get the full set of Outkast and Pharrell in the 2nd weekend?

I'm on standby
Oh_no.png

Last edited:
Getting tired of this standby. I think I'm just gonna pass and try and get them later. Will be going to FYF for sure though

Damn week 1 lands on my Bday April 11th next year again 

Last edited:
Anyone heading out to splash house next weekend in Palm Springs? Excited for Moby, tycho, and purity ring. It's the second year of the pool festival. Looks promising, like a Vegas event minus all the edm cheese djs.

Back
Top Bottom