Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

On the website it says weekend one is sold out...

im sorry im ******ed, i just really dnt wanna pay a reseller double or whatever

A couple questions:

If we buy the GA tickets right now for the $400, do we get like three wristbands for the the three days or just one for the whole weekend?

A couple people in my group wanna leave on sunday and not miss work/class on Monday so they dont wanna waste the money on the sunday groups.

If they are separate wristbands then maybe we could sell em off or otherwise we'd probably have to wait for the single day tickets.

Last edited:
A couple questions:

If we buy the GA tickets right now for the $400, do we get like three wristbands for the the three days or just one for the whole weekend?

A couple people in my group wanna leave on sunday and not miss work/class on Monday so they dont wanna waste like the money on the sunday groups.

If they are separate wristbands then maybe we could sell em off or otherwise we'd probably have to wait for the single day tickets.

No single day tickets. One wristband for all 3 days. You can sell the wristbands to somebody else on Sunday, but it might be tough because a lot of people have the same idea. You can manipulate the wristband to work around the locking mechanism by twisting it, or you can just put it on loose enough to squeeze your hand out.

Absolutely it is. Quickstrike. If you're not present at 10am on the dot, chances are weekend 1 will be gone.

I'm going to take the risk of waiting the week of the festival before buying to get a discount from some desperate sellers. Feel like there aren't any BIG draws and supply is gonna be larger than demand...much like last year.
Hip hop is probably the more neglected genre. Outkast & Nas is good enough for me though :pimp:

AN Outkast reunion isn't a big draw? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maaaan I almost fainted when I saw that Outkast was confirmed. This is right up there with Kanye in 2011 for me.

Outkast may not be a big draw for some of you personally, but their fan base is pretty broad. They've been around for nearly 20 years and are the only hip hop act to have won a Grammy for album of the year (unless you count Lauren Hill). Just about any demographic you can find at Coachella from hipsters to true hip hop heads can rock with Outkast. Personally I can't wait to hear B.O.B. absolutely destroy the polo fields.

Outkast is a huge draw for me and now I'm legitimately upset I can't go.

Glad they went with some more diverse options for dance and not just the big anthem edm guys.

Last edited:
yeah i was being sarcastic earlier. if you don't think Outkast is a big draw you

are being self-centered. no one cares about your personal preference. It's OUTKAST

Everyone knows Outkast and I'm just recently finding out that not everybody loves them :lol:

either way they have a huge fan base who went crazy at the news of the reunion.

yeah i was being sarcastic earlier. if you don't think Outkast is a big draw you

are being self-centered. no one cares about your personal preference. It's OUTKAST

Everyone knows Outkast and I'm just recently finding out that not everybody loves them :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Outkast, listen to SPCM and ATLiens all the time. Believe me when I say I'm hyped on the prospect of seeing Big Boi and 3 stacks back on the stage together.

IMO at least, and taking into the account of the demographics of Coachella-goers, Outkast isn't a big deal for them. A lot of people only know them for Ms. Jackson and Hey Ya.

If Skrillex and Outkast are playing the same timeslot, I bet the Sahara tent will still be filled to the brim. People told me Sahara was full for Avicii or some other EDM DJ while Snoop and Dre were on :stoneface:

*kanye shrug*

Last edited:
i dont care much for outkast either- weakest lineup is the first day
I think friday is the best day: The Knife, Girl Talk, Chromeo, Haim, Bonobo, Flume, Shlohmo.

Everyone knows Outkast and I'm just recently finding out that not everybody loves them
laugh.gif

Im just never impressed with hip hop shows especially at festivals. Just not my cup of tea. Last time I saw big bio he broke his leg in the 1st five minutes of the show. 

Last edited:
YO YALL LIED ABOUT VOLCANO CHOIR BEING THERE.

They're coming to my city in a week though :pimp:

Def. thought they would be there

So many :pimp: for Coachella booking Nas on April 19, 2014.
Illmatic came out on April 19, 1994.

Nas finna be there on the exact 20th anniversary of Illmatic, if he doesn't at least bring out AZ :smh:

Single tickets for day 1 available tomorrow? It says sold out, but will they release some or do I have to buy the bus pass?

Like dude above said, I might wait til the week of and buy it for the low (I hope)

The GA ticket only package and car/tent camping for WK1 appear to be sold out already... It looks like you can get the GA pass + shuttle combo, however, you gotta figure out your hotel/lodging options.

Basically prefrence was given to those who did the presale, i.e., those who committed before the lineup was announced. Makes sense to me especially considering how popular its gotten over the years.

I'm trying for WK2. Hopefully I get through. Prefer WK1 but not trying to deal with hotel fees and getting to/from the festival everyday...

Last edited:
I don't need the shuttle pass.
Might wing it and just try to cop the week of from desperate sellers

Good luck to those buying tickets.

Just to clarify it does look like regular GA passes are sold out for weekend 1. There are still passes packaged with a shuttle pass though. The shuttle passes are fully transferable as well, so if you don't plan on using it you can always sell it via Craigslist or eBay. The resale value is usually around $30, give or take a few bucks. Hope this helps.

lol just looking at this now.
Billing makes no sense this year. M83 was already somewhat established, gets huge with midnight cities, and only gets the 3rd line.
Foster the people get huge with pumped up kicks in 2011 and get the 6th line. Lorde doesn't deserve 2nd line yet

Back
Top Bottom