Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Idk but they need to put it back on a college campus....its been sorta wack ever since they got away from that...

but most HBCU's don't want that press so they need to hit up the smaller ones that's hurting for money

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Where will it be next season?
nerd.gif

Might not have a next season. Per Wikipedia:

College Hill is a reality television show on the Black Entertainment Television that follows the lives of students at historically black colleges. First broadcasted in 2004, the show has become quite popular, bringing in record ratings during its third and fourth seasons for BET. The sixth season, which is set in South Beach, Florida, premiered on March 24, 2009. The show currently airs every Tuesday @ 10pm on BET. In 2007, a spin-off was produced called "College Hill Interns" that focused on the lives of ten college students from different universities around the country on their summer internship program in the city of Chicago. The future of the show is unknown. In a recent BET meeting, College Hill, Baldwin Hills and Harlem Heights weren't mentioned as returning series'.[sup][1][/sup]

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Idk but they need to put it back on a college campus....its been sorta wack ever since they got away from that...

but most HBCU's don't want that press so they need to hit up the smaller ones that's hurting for money

alabama state univeisty????

even though they only got 100 people....morris brown ?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Where will it be next season?
nerd.gif

Might not have a next season. Per Wikipedia:

College Hill is a reality television show on the Black Entertainment Television that follows the lives of students at historically black colleges. First broadcasted in 2004, the show has become quite popular, bringing in record ratings during its third and fourth seasons for BET. The sixth season, which is set in South Beach, Florida, premiered on March 24, 2009. The show currently airs every Tuesday @ 10pm on BET. In 2007, a spin-off was produced called "College Hill Interns" that focused on the lives of ten college students from different universities around the country on their summer internship program in the city of Chicago. The future of the show is unknown. In a recent BET meeting, College Hill, Baldwin Hills and Harlem Heights weren't mentioned as returning series'.[sup][1][/sup]

Damn. Well at least that wack !%# Baldwin Heights is getting the ax.

I couldn't see myself hanging out with any of those dudes. Everyone is going on Brandon in this thread, but I don't see Chris as any better. He's alame too.

Season wasn't that good. A bunch of lame dudes and I had no interest in Millan or Allison.

The only reason why i even watched this was for Tiffany.

tired.gif
besthandsInDM wrote:

I couldn't see myself hanging out with any of those dudes. Everyone is going on Brandon in this thread, but I don't see Chris as any better. He's a lame too.

Exactly. They both corny. Chris always talks with his head down. He a simp for Tiffany. and he only gets loud with Brandon cuz he know Brandon aint gonna donothing.

Oh yeah and Chris was best friends with a gay guy.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Season wasn't that good. A bunch of lame dudes and I had no interest in Millan or Allison.

The only reason why i even watched this was for Tiffany.

Yep, this about sums up the whole series for me. They didn't give her enough shine like I wanted them too LOL

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

alabama state univeisty????

even though they only got 100 people....morris brown ?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do it at ASU
laugh.gif
I'll watch every episode at least 10times.

Back
Top Bottom