OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Still salty about the Eminem/Spidey drop, but happy I got these.😊
D1CB8601-B136-4137-AC97-DA98978A6EFF.jpeg

19E4EA9A-59F5-4805-BEA8-AFAB8CB6BAC3.jpeg

FFDF1618-DFAA-4E3A-92CC-D27C7DF280A1.jpeg
Image got some bangers.
Just started reading “Art Brut” and I’m digging it so far, can’t wait for the next issue and the covers are 🔥🔥🔥 too.
Eight Billion Genies dope too.
Heard a lot of great things about “Do A Powerbomb” but haven’t really read it yet.
Still need to read Eight Billion Genies.

I've been messing with Scout comics and their Black Caravan imprint. They publish some really creative, interesting stuff.
I don't consider image to be an indie publisher but some of these comics you guys posted look real interesting. The covers are beautiful. I did pick up the first issues of Time before time, Geiger and A Righteous Thirst for Vengeance by Image comics a while back in like summer 2021. Completely forgot about those.

What are some good sites for Comic reading order? I want to start The Amazing Spider-Man and Miles Morales after Secret Wars just not sure where to start.

What are some good sites for Comic reading order? I want to start The Amazing Spider-Man and Miles Morales after Secret Wars just not sure where to start.
Marvel Unlimited app. It’s $10 a month but more or less has everything up until the last 3-5 months of issues. Has the reading order and does also link to tie ins

For ASM you have you hobby a writers run in the book. I dpubt you really want yo statt from the beginning and read nearly 1000 issues :lol:

To be easy and simpler you should start reading Ultimate Spider-Man that debuted in like 2000 or '99 which eventually leads to Miles first appearance

If you wanted to go with the main ASM title just gotta pick a writer's run and got from there.

For ASM you have you hobby a writers run in the book. I dpubt you really want yo statt from the beginning and read nearly 1000 issues :lol:

To be easy and simpler you should start reading Ultimate Spider-Man that debuted in like 2000 or '99 which eventually leads to Miles first appearance

If you wanted to go with the main ASM title just gotta pick a writer's run and got from there.
At this point, he can start with Nick Spencer's run or even Stott's run to get a wider understanding of where Spidey is.

Sidenote, current ASM is buns. Still haven't read the latest issue. I just lost excitement.

At this point, he can start with Nick Spencer's run or even Stott's run to get a wider understanding of where Spidey is.

Sidenote, current ASM is buns. Still haven't read the latest issue. I just lost excitement.
Yeah. I suggested Slott's and JMS' runs cuz honestly I've heard nothing but hate for Spencer's and Wells' runs.

I did not want to give him back to back bad runs to read :lol:

Its honestly safer to go the ultimate comics route.

Back
Top Bottom