OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Any of you guys with an iPad, try purchasing your comics through the Xcomics service? I've purchased all of the the Batman (New 52) and the majority of  Saga.

^ have 0 interest in em... gotta keep it old-school

comic books > trade paperbacks > hardcover collections > digital comics

Yesterdays pick ups

Nice! JL #12 any good?

It was wayyy better than I expected, I thought there was going to be a whole cheesy buildup to Superman and Wonder Woman finally getting together but I was not disappointed :nthat:

BW: Minutemen #3 is :pimp:

Minutemen and Ozymandias have to be my favorite series out of all of 'em, the story and artwork just pop out at me.

Still bummed I couldn't get my hands on Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #4, all my shops are sold out till 2nd print.
and I missed out on Hit-Girl #2-3 but I'm still on the hunt for them.

Small collection, slowly growing.
Missing my Superman: Earth One since I let my co-worker borrow it.
Missing ALL Sin City books, I still have A Dame To Kill For but the rest got lost in the move 2 years ago.
Missing my original pressing of the Watchmen graphic novel after my cousin grabbed it and never returned it.

Last edited:
^ nice. you're off to a good start. I'll have to upload a pic of my Deadpool collection one of these days.

new pickups:

$6 a pop @ Wal-Mart :smokin

gotta find Leo & Raph now

Last edited:
Theres a bunch of good comics releasing tomorrow.  I think 13 #0 of the new 52 comes out along with hawkeye #2 and first x-men #2.   before watchmen  silk spectre #3 also releases tomorrow.  

Theres a bunch of good comics releasing tomorrow.  I think 13 #0 of the new 52 comes out along with hawkeye #2 and first x-men #2.   before watchmen  silk spectre #3 also releases tomorrow.  

You are 100% right!
I'll be at my shop bright and early to pick them up :nthat:

How was GL #0? Thinking of picking it up, the new GL's story sounds pretty interesting.

Last edited:

My pick ups this week.  Sorry for the blurry pic.

Man I was eyeballing the **** out of the Hawkeye books but ultimately passed on them.
As for GL #0 from the bits I've read (It's not actually mine, it was an order for a co-worker that I picked up, I have another copy of Batman Detective Comics #0 for him as well) it's actually pretty good, I didn't finish reading it since I wanted to read Silk Spectre #3 first.
But I haven't gotten around to reading any of them since I just came to the house and dropped them off and then ran some errands and went to the gym.

I'll have proper reviews in about an hour or so by request.

25% off Marvel back issues A-G over @ midtowncomics.com from now until 9/11; codeword for this one is ABOMINATION. just went ham on some old Deadpool stuff I needed for the collection over there 8)

gonna hit my local spot Friday to pick up my #0 copy of Batman Detective Comics...SHOULD be picking up Avenging Spider-Man 12 (1st of a 2-parter that will feature Deadpool) too but Marvel pushed it back to next week :smh:

prob will start reading this IDW 'TMNT' miniseries too (#8 with Fugitoid came out today) since there's only 1 issue left for 'Spider-Men' with Miles & Peter >:

Back
Top Bottom