OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

thank you Zik :smile:
Pics in the pm :wink: :nerd: :lol:
I appreciate the information

i checked out lil depressed boy and kick-*** 1, really enjoyed those

checked out super crooks, could not get into that one for some reason...

checking out secret service now

thank you.
I'd assume Super Crooks is similar to Thief of Thieves. It's just your typical heist comic with super powers.

Secret Service should be good but it's way more grounded and sci fi than other superhero like comics.

Millar has the Secret Service movie rights too FTW! Said he's working on a script now; wants to collab with Matt Vaughn (Kick-A** director & Kick-A** 2 producer) or Jeff Wadlow (Kick-A** 2 director) for it :D

I started watching The Avengers series on Netflix and it's waaaay better than I was expecting.

Local comic book shop closed down :frown: They were the go-to spot for variants (old and new, stuff even Midtown Comics ran out of)

Here's to a New Year famb! Have way too many comics stacked and ready to read haha, need to take care of this asap :smokin

New Beast:

:lol: @ this comment from SHH:

Ok. So how is young Beast able to touch older Beast without them wiping each other from history? Oh I forgot this is comic books and the laws of physics don't apply.

Last edited:
New Beast:

:lol: @ this comment from SHH:

Ok. So how is young Beast able to touch older Beast without them wiping each other from history? Oh I forgot this is comic books and the laws of physics don't apply.
:lol: That question doesn't even make sense. As if there's been a case of time travel involving that scenario.

Anyway :x:smh: Reminds me of Beast from Mutant X

Sounds like i need to watch Doom. i got it saved on netflix just havent had time to actually watch it.

I agree with RFX45. The DC animated flicks have been good. My son & I have watched whatever's been available on Netflix together. Looking forward to The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 to release later this month. Anxious to see the battle between Batman & Superman in animation...Here's the first clip from the upcoming release...

Last edited:
Under The Red Hood is one of my favorite DC Animated Films. Of course there's Year One, Return of The Joker and TDKR as well. And Mask of the Phantasm is just classic. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom