OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

Originally Posted by Air273

Eli brought it on his own damn self. You don't have the right to choose where you want to go. The Chargers only dealt him because they didn't want to deal with his whiny %*!!@ ***.
in the NLF if you get drafted by a team and you dont want to play you can say forget you i'll enter the draft next year, Eli used that to get himself traded he wasnt the 1st Elway did the same thing....most guys if they had the power to do so would...do you think if vince young had the power to get drafted by houston he would have used it....chargers should have never given up on brees if brees had been a 1st round pick they wouldnt have given up on him so soon...and eli made a mistake the chargers have more talent and much better weather, i'm very worried that eli cant play in below 40 weather.

for what the giants paid for eli they have not gotten their moneys worth, thats why giants fans and the media are so down on him plus the fact romo has played so well out of no where

if eli was cut tomorrow these teams would line up to sign him to start
falcons
ravens
vikings
dolphins
bears
and maybe lions, 9ers, chiefs,jets, bucs

no doubt about it eli needs to improve

Jeff Garcia > Eli Manning

aEASY

I am one of the Giants fans that absolutely loathe Eli "Huckleberry" Manning. I hope he is out of New York soon. That doesn't mean I am hoping hedoesn't perform well this weekend though. This is what I would like to see often in this game.

osi.jpg

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I am one of the Giants fans that absolutely loathe Eli "Huckleberry" Manning. I hope he is out of New York soon. That doesn't mean I am hoping he doesn't perform well this weekend though. This is what I would like to see often in this game.

osi.jpg

tough avy and sig
pimp.gif

40 hours left
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Damn i can't wait for this game
laugh.gif

Im about to put some $$ on the Giants tomorrow to cover the spread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That wasn't against the Giants and he aint holdin no more...what's more, that pic is so old it aint even offensive no more...matta fact I'm prettysure one of us Dallas fans got it as his avy (Nowitness?)...so, once again...get that *%$% outta here, cuzzo...

I think it's gonna be a close battle, but this will end on a Eli Manning INT. Cowboys 31 Giants 28.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

That wasn't against the Giants and he aint holdin no more...what's more, that pic is so old it aint even offensive no more...matta fact I'm pretty sure one of us Dallas fans got it as his avy (Nowitness?)...so, once again...get that *%$% outta here, cuzzo...

eyes.gif
I can't even take you serious, you probably were in diaperswhen the Cowboys won their last playoff game

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

indifferent.gif
So...I'm 10? 12? N'ga please...
laugh.gif
Aight, patna...whateva...I'm glad you know me so well. Out of everybody in this thread you come at my neck? Get THAT #@#$ outta here. Could you do me a favor and wipe ya feet before you hop on my sack next time? Can't have footprints on the equipment...

You're a clown son and your amateur comebacks are lame.

Originally Posted by mario23407

Im surprised espn haven't reported that Sam Hurd and Stanback got in a fight in the locker room.

uhh, link? not sayin that i dont believe u but im registered on the two of the top cowboys forums and neither have mentioned anything

nevermind, i read the article. your post was quite misleading
laugh.gif
. they were play-fighting on some WWE #%@% to show the media that there just having fun andtheir not under pressure as the media thinks

^

they didnt actually fight, the were having a wwe match.

That's one loose locker room

1:22 PM Fri, Jan 11, 2008 | Permalink

Tim MacMahon Bio --> E-mail News tips

The highlight of the today's media access period in the locker room was a wrasslin' match between receivers Sam Hurd and Isaiah Stanback. It got prettyrowdy with the players and media forming a circle around the combatants, and OT Marc Colombo's sound effects added a nice touch to the atmosphere.

Hurd and Stanback agreed that it ended in a draw, but Stanback said he took it easy so Hurd wouldn't be sidelined on Sunday.

"I haven't brought out my spear yet," Stanback said. "He'd be down for a little bit. We don't need that now. Sam's been helpingus out a lot, so we don't need his midsection messed up."

Both parties have agreed to a rematch, time and date to be determined.

Not sure what to think of that.

i am neither a cowboys nor giants fan.

as far as the giants go, i would like to see them win despite picking the cowboys to go to the super bowl (only to lose to the colts...haha).

NYG is hot right now, and DAL has not been on their game...

chances are good for the upset!

Back
Top Bottom