-Official Cyber Monday Thread 2013- Over - POST YOUR PICKUPS CM/BF

Wouldn't it be better to have like 4 1tb drives? Don't want want to put all your faps, i mean eggs in one basket.

Kinda...

I had one 500gb full of classics and crap I downloaded, literally 500 gigs of it full of goodies!

Got to watch like 2 and damn thing crashed out on me :smh: :frown:

Possibly only a few hours left.. I thought I'd spread this news here
--------------
Dugouthats.com
http://DugoutHats.com

Cyber Monday Only: Additional 25% off $25 orders or more at http://DugoutHats.com ! Use coupon code: cyber25
---------

Sizes are limited on everything but they have hundreds of on field NCAA hats sold exclusively there, as well as MLB new era on field caps for $20.

I haven't done the math at other places, but you could get two new era MLB caps for $30 plus $9 shipping. That amounts to almost 50% off MSRP.

This is my rainy day website that I wouldn't normally share but thought I'd spread the wealth lol.

Would buy, but can't be buying New Era fitted online.

14.97 a piece joggers. Free ship after 45, copped 3 different colors and a tshirt that was marked down to 2 dollars 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Didn't buy anything on bf so I bought a few things today. Bought Bioshock Infinite and Chromecast from best buy and used some gift certificates I had. Bought 2 infinity scarves from karmaloop.

I went so hard on clothing this yr. Im barely above broke.

Only thing I hope for is that everything fits me properly.

Ill post them all when they arrive

Anyone in Philly looking for a good tv deal, Fresh Grocer on 40th street has a 40 inch Proscan 1080 P for $249.99. Has a 60hz refresh, but its still a hell of a deal. Only catch was you need to grab one of their free coupon cards.

Not sure if they all have them, so call your local fresh grocer.

Is a Toshiba - Canvio 1.50 TB External Hard Drive for $70 a good deal? $30 off retail.

$360- LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.
 ​
 ​
I'm ready​
 ​
 ​
 ​
anybody happen to catch this deal?

I didn't. I placed the television in my cart on purpose and let it sit there. I went to bed and woke up with a warning message in my cart that explained that there had been a price change on the product in my cart. But it said the price of the item increased from $849.99 to $849.99. 

I didn't. I placed the television in my cart on purpose and let it sit there. I went to bed and woke up with a warning message in my cart that explained that there had been a price change on the product in my cart. But it said the price of the item increased from $849.99 to $849.99. 

How is that a price increase? 849 to 849?

How is that a price increase? 849 to 849?
That is what I kept asking myself. My guess is that the price did change but Amazon did not want the lower price to display if you were not able to catch it at the lower price so that is the reason the message displays the way it does. I just can confirm that there was a price change on the item. What it was...not sure. 

Back
Top Bottom