-Official Cyber Monday Thread 2013- Over - POST YOUR PICKUPS CM/BF

$360- LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.
 ​
 ​
I'm ready​
 ​
 ​
 ​
source?

Anyone have this Sub?  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IT70B2/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_7982_b350acac?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0KS92D4BTQV5MFWKWHQG&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_p=1673797982

Going sale for lower than the 149 that it currently is this afternoon... Sub is the 1 piece in my HT that is wack...
I'd rather get an Infinity Bass link. Never gave me problems and it looks smaller than the one you posted.

edit:nvm thought it was for the car

Last edited:
Those retail prices mean nothing. They're usually around $100. They're also usually knockoffs of models from other brands. You get what you pay for.

You did your best to kick sense, but dude didn't want to listen.

That wasn't even really a deal - joints sell on ebay for about the same price.

There are like entire jewelry/watch brands whose whole business model is to use fake MSRPs to front high-end, but never sell the items at anywhere near those prices.

Still waiting on a source or something for that TV deal... I haven't seen that posted/talked about anywhere else.

Still waiting on a source or something for that TV deal... I haven't seen that posted/talked about anywhere else.
yeah  I looked into it, tried to find a source.

nothing

@Superb  
nerd.gif

anybody have any new xbox live deals? I missed out on the one on ebay for $35....

does anybody know the difference between basic and premium timbs? Thinking about copping some waterproof basic joints.

Wouldn't it be better to have like 4 1tb drives? Don't want want to put all your faps, i mean eggs in one basket.

Back
Top Bottom