OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I had to talk myself out of going with Wiggins. Early regret, SF's poo all over Thunder(Thanks Dion Waiters)

Second night in a row I had a player randomly not play . thanks a lot Jonas V for ending my night before it even started

Second night in a row I had a player randomly not play . thanks a lot Jonas V for ending my night before it even started
That sucks. It was announced pretty early on that he would sit.

Unfortunately it's getting to the time of year where you have to babysit your lineups all the way up until tipoff, it is a lot of work and can cost you if you don't.

Harden, Harden and CP3. Three nights where high calibur/ solid players burn me... You would have thought the hefty price tag would have bought at least some security :x

Harden, Harden and CP3. Three nights where high calibur/ solid players burn me... You would have thought the hefty price tag would have bought at least some security
sick.gif
None of the stars hit outside of Westbrook and Cousins. Lillard did 40s

So many stars with 20-30FPS nights.

LMA, Bled, Derozan, Wade, Oladipo, Tobias, Rudy, Nikola on and on and on.

Batum with 16pts though. Rough night over here.

5 figure day still eludes me. Hell, I didn't break even get my $ back tonight. 

Posting that 5 figure win tomorrow though, unless I don't and then I will post it Sunday
wink.gif

Harden, Harden and CP3. Three nights where high calibur/ solid players burn me... You would have thought the hefty price tag would have bought at least some security :x
None of the stars hit outside of Westbrook and Cousins. Lillard did 40s

So many stars with 20-30FPS nights.

LMA, Bled, Derozan, Wade, Oladipo, Tobias, Rudy, Nikola on and on and on.

Batum with 16pts though. Rough night over here.

5 figure day still eludes me. Hell, I didn't break even get my $ back tonight. 

Posting that 5 figure win tomorrow though, unless I don't and then I will post it Sunday:wink:

I mean out of all those players I only consider LMA a true viable star. I put him up there in players who deserve their price tag because they have a proven track of consistency but these off nights are killing me. Especially when it happens back to back to back.

Man that $25 slam aint no joke. Won my first night playing...felt confident and lost the last 3 nights 
laugh.gif

Gotta play cash games now to build the bankroll i lost 
mean.gif

LMA let me down man...I had high hopes for him tonight and Harrison Barnes just sucks.

My 5 day winning streak came to an end last night. Looks like most of us struggled but today is a new day.

Back
Top Bottom