OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

i only have one early games line up and i have a Westbrook/CP3 combo.

I wanna play Harden but looking at his last 2 games and his 2 games vs Clippers has me kinda off him today. Clippers defends that man well. Its weird 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That C/PF stack on the Thunder/Bulls game. Looking good in the early contests,  if you got it.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling a stack anywhere late.

Sad thing is I know I am making a mistake if I don't. All winners for the last few days/weeks are game stacks.

Kyle Lowry (PG), Will Barton (SG), James Johnson (SF), Paul Millsap (PF), Cole Aldrich (C), Jameer Nelson (G), Anthony Davis (F), Damian Lillard (UTIL)

:smokin

Edit: If Ty Lawson sits.

Last edited:
Tristan Thompson locks up with any sort of responsibility. I was afraid with him starting he might wet the bed.

Glad I didn't put him in my Crossovers, just the Sharpshooters.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
This dude about to go ohfer in the first half man.

Close
[table][tr][th=""]
PMR: 321  
[/th][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
3508.png

[/td][td]T. Parker[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
410764.png

[/td][td]K. Bazemore[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
456448.png

[/td][td]D. Gallinari[/td][td]18.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
603096.png

[/td][td]A. Davis
 Q
[/td][td]20.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
398443.png

[/td][td]C. Aldrich[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
266394.png

[/td][td]K. Lowry[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
237675.png

[/td][td]P. Millsap[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]
552806.png

[/td][td]T. Thompson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 38.5

I only got myself to blame if I lose this slate. I hate having to make my line ups 30 mins before tip off because of the late news on who is playing or not. I would have at least considered Bron in my line ups if I knew ahead of time that Love was gonna be out.

HAWKS resting

teague, milsap and carroll
For real?

I knew those Hawks would pull this?

Got Carroll in one and Milsap in one. $27 entries too! Too late to replace them with decent players, all the games have started. *******.

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]188

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Tony Parker[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Eric Gordon[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]DeMarre Carroll[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis  Q[/td][td]55.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Omer Asik[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Elfrid Payton[/td][td]35.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Boris Diaw[/td][td]5.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 169.50[/td][/tr][/table]
Bastards!

Back
Top Bottom