OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

unlikely? 
laugh.gif

need definitive answers

Jerry Zgoda [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JerryZgoda
Brand new Wolves injury report officially lists all of the Suspect Seven as out for tonight's game vs. Nets

damn this n**** might have a trip dub by half why he couldn't have done this yesterday

This dude really gets on my nerves. I have him in my Yahoo league and the week I have my bye week for the playoffs, he decides to probably have his best game of the season after stinking it up for like three weeks straight. >:

This dude really gets on my nerves. I have him in my Yahoo league and the week I have my bye week for the playoffs, he decides to probably have his best game of the season after stinking it up for like three weeks straight. >:
Ikr ol Lil Durk lookin mofo....

Jarnell Stokes even suit up?

Man, dude killed it for me last game. Thought he'd eat a bit for $3000 again, against Denver.

Looking mad wrong thus far.

I pissed the gods off man. 

Picking the duds like clockworks.

What is this? What is this?
[table][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron
James
[/td][td]
CLE 38 MIA 56 
0:00 2nd
[/td][td]1 3PM, 1 AST, 2 TO, 7 PTS[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

^knock on wood. I'm trying to study for midterms. Hopefully I come up with a win for tonight when I check back in later.

Last edited:
Lebron is a grade A scumbag for pulling this.

Entire lineup killing and he wanna go back to Miami and go on vacation. Smh

Justin Hamilton putting in work for me man smh

I swear lebron if you ruin this potentially godly night

He statpadded down the stretch to at least make it more respectful. :smh: Horrible showing.

And Blatt rested Myrie the whole fourth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom