OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

going cheap on pitching hasn't worked out for me :lol: gotta limit it to guys being mispriced that i know have good stuff and otherwise use good to great pitchers for the most part.

Paying up hasn't either for me :lol: it's a crapshoot so far..gonna just run lineups that i like but go a few pitchers. Don't even care how much money I have left over for a lineup. My batters have been money all year, it's my pitching costing me big money spots.

On another note, I have a 12 game hitting streak on BTS. Think I should go one batter a day or keeping doing 2 a day?

Last edited:
:smh:

Multiple gpp wins were coming today if the suns could play any sort of game that resembles basketball those first 3 quarters

Last edited:
On another note, I have a 12 game hitting streak on BTS. Think I should go one batter a day or keeping doing 2 a day?
Pick 2 a day. I'm in a league for $20 a person with like 150 people and I won it 2 years ago with a streak of 25. Only reason I got it that high is because it was mid-August and the only way I could've caught the guy in first was by taking 2 players each day. No risk no reward :pimp:.

Last edited:
Pick 2 a day. I'm in a league for $20 a person with like 150 people and I won it 2 years ago with a streak of 25. Only reason I got it that high is because it was mid-August and the only way I could've caught the guy in first was by taking 2 players each day. No risk no reward
pimp.gif
im at 4 lol know anyone to pick for sure today ?

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Shane Greene P[/td][td]26.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Matt Harvey P[/td][td]23.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roberto Perez[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adrian Gonzalez[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Stephen Drew[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Cabrera[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Alexei Ramirez[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Nelson Cruz[/td][td]20[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]G. Stanton[/td][td]32[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 127.50[/td][/tr][/table]
finally
pimp.gif
 lets see if the streak continues today will provide the lineup later

Pick 2 a day. I'm in a league for $20 a person with like 150 people and I won it 2 years ago with a streak of 25. Only reason I got it that high is because it was mid-August and the only way I could've caught the guy in first was by taking 2 players each day. No risk no reward :pimp: .
im at 4 lol know anyone to pick for sure today ?
My high for this season so far is 2 so you don't want any of my pics right now :lol:.

The strategy that has done me well in the past is to just stick with the same pool of like 5-7 players who are hot, and then just go by matchups when deciding who to pick on a given night.

Last edited:
My high for this season so far is 2 so you don't want any of my pics right now
laugh.gif

The strategy that has done me well in the past is to just stick with the same pool of like 5-7 players who are hot, and then just go by matchups when deciding who to pick on a given night.
yea cant be picking mccutchen and tulowitzki all the time they sometimes have those games go 0 for 4

Teams fighting for playoff spot...OKC, Pelicans, Pacers and Nets

Teams playing for seeding...Spurs, Rockets, Toronto, Bulls and I think Grizz

My high for this season so far is 2 so you don't want any of my pics right now :lol: .

yea cant be picking mccutchen and tulowitzki all the time they sometimes have those games go 0 for 4

Going trout and tulo today.

Bauer got into a nasty jam (bases loaded, 1 strike) got out unscathed

Last edited:
50/50 I gotta start going with the sure lock pitchers :smh: I be fading em (sometimes) like its a tournament...I'm barely hanging on in my 50/50 and unless my Nats batters tack on some more points Ima end up losing

Edit: well I got some Red Sox bats too but idk when the Nats bullpen is gonna come in

Last edited:
running with this for DK pending any changes

Morrow

Pomeranz

posey

Adrian Gon

altuve

Moustakas

Reyes

Bautista

Cain

Cruz