OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I was looking for every reason not to pick Adam Jones tonight, and couldn't find a replacement I liked so I thought it must be a good thing to leave him in.

Never thought to check the weather.

Rangers are unbelievable man. Going against an absolute dud of a pitcher and only have 1 hit smh

I might now break 50 points in my 50/50 lineups and I'm not even exaggerating. 

Somehow my tourney lineup in going alright....

If the Royals catch up to the Sox I'd be hype..i have a feeling they're gonna get to miley or the bullpen...

Last edited:

I was looking for every reason not to pick Adam Jones tonight, and couldn't find a replacement I liked so I thought it must be a good thing to leave him in.

Never thought to check the weather.
I have weiters in all of my lineups. My god.

tonight's lineup flopped

rolling with this tomorrow

P Bartolo Colon P 13.7 swap out
P Justin Verlander P 14.0 swap out
C Yasmani Grandal 6.9 swap out
1B Todd Frazier 8.9 swap out
2B Kolten Wong 7.0 swap out
3B Josh Donaldson 10.0 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 9.6 swap out
OF Yoenis Cespedes 8.2 swap out
OF C. Granderson 7.9 swap out
OF Bryce Harper 10.2 swap out

colon in coors field, no damns given. i gotta be the only idiot playing that so if he does well that should help.

Man silly me. Had Rizzo in my FD cash games. Switched to Goldschmidt whose $100 more. I shouldve known not to play Goldy. He was on my list of players not to **** with. Now look at what Rizzo is doing 
sick.gif

**** u Goldy

Jesus that Corbin pick hurt.

If I keep struggling with picking 2, I'm going to have to switch to FanDuel.

Actually, I might do that anyway for a change of pace.

colon in coors field, no damns given. i gotta be the only idiot playing that so if he does well that should help.
I like it.

I feel like I could pitch a couple of strikeouts against Colorado in Coors.

I might no hit the Nats in any park
roll.gif

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PIR:[/h3]6

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jake Arrieta  P[/td][td]28.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Patrick Corbin  P[/td][td]-4.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Steve Clevenger[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Pedro Alvarez[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dee Gordon[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Travis Shaw[/td][td]14[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Andres Blanco[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]J. Bradley Jr.[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Odubel Herrera[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 80.20[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: AUG 20 2015 6:59PM EST

nerd.gif

Last edited:
2 game winning streak. Should've stuck with Bradley and not Choo. but oh well still cashed.
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jake Arrieta  P[/td][td]28.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Collin McHugh  P[/td][td]19.55[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Miguel Montero[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Ryan Zimmerman[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Chris Coghlan[/td][td]19[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Derek Dietrich[/td][td]4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Xander Bogaerts[/td][td]6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Shin-soo Choo[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Rajai Davis[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jayson Werth[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 101.05[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Archer[/td][td]13.6%[/td][td]
TB 1 HOU 0 
Final
[/td][td]11 K, 9 IP, 1 BB, 1 HA, 1 CG, 1 CGSO,1 W[/td][td]50.05[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Tyler Duffey[/td][td]2.0%[/td][td]
MIN 14 BAL 0 Bottom 8th

AB: S. Clevenger (Bal)
[/td][td]6 K, 7 IP, 5 HA[/td][td]24.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Salvador Perez[/td][td]9.3%[/td][td]
KC 1 BOS 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 H[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Victor Martinez[/td][td]3.2%[/td][td]
TEX 0 DET 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dee Gordon[/td][td]13.7%[/td][td]
PHI 7 MIA 9 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 BB[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Alex Rodriguez[/td][td]6.4%[/td][td]
CLE 3 NYY 2 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jung Ho Kang[/td][td]7.3%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]1 R, 2 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Starling Marte[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 HBP, 2 SB[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andrew McCutchen[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout[/td][td]17.1%[/td][td]
CWS 6 LAA 1 Bottom 5th

AB: M. Trout (LAA)
[/td][td]1 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI, 1 BB[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 169.80[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]
Another one *DJ Khaled voice*

Pissed I didn't enter the 27 dollar game

That's nice.

I will take your lineup you put together tomorrow and use it for the $300 entry.

I will give you 10% off the winnings, and my DK username so you know where I place in the tourney.

I can't get out of my own way right now G. 

I can't stay away man smh the allure of winning is to big for me to quit MLB. Gambling FTL sometimes lmao

This dude in the $3 moonshot did 250 lineups. 

All Minnesota stacks.

All w/ Archer, McHugh, Sherzer.

Traded out 1st and 3rd on a few lineups.

Dude literally had 1-100th place sewed up except for like 6th and 13th.

roll.gif

Last edited:

nah.. I work for CBS and my team built it

has anyone on the board tried it yet? we been giving away money with these guaranteed double ups... and we take no rake

View media item 1681437

Last edited:
Need a bounce back night tonight. ****** up big time with my stacks, pitchers didn't help 

[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Archer[/td][td]13.6%[/td][td]
TB 1 HOU 0 
Final
[/td][td]11 K, 9 IP, 1 BB, 1 HA, 1 CG, 1 CGSO,1 W[/td][td]50.05[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Tyler Duffey[/td][td]2.0%[/td][td]
MIN 14 BAL 0 Bottom 8th

AB: S. Clevenger (Bal)
[/td][td]6 K, 7 IP, 5 HA[/td][td]24.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Salvador Perez[/td][td]9.3%[/td][td]
KC 1 BOS 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 H[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Victor Martinez[/td][td]3.2%[/td][td]
TEX 0 DET 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dee Gordon[/td][td]13.7%[/td][td]
PHI 7 MIA 9 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 BB[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Alex Rodriguez[/td][td]6.4%[/td][td]
CLE 3 NYY 2 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jung Ho Kang[/td][td]7.3%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]1 R, 2 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Starling Marte[/td][td]6.3%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]2 R, 2 H, 1 HBP, 2 SB[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andrew McCutchen[/td][td]11.8%[/td][td]
SF 0 PIT 4 
Final
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout[/td][td]17.1%[/td][td]
CWS 6 LAA 1 Bottom 5th

AB: M. Trout (LAA)
[/td][td]1 H, 1 2B, 1 RBI, 1 BB[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 169.80[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]
Another one *DJ Khaled voice*

Pissed I didn't enter the 27 dollar game
you gotta put me on to whatever you been doing

^That's it really... everyone was all over Arrieta so I chose Archer...

Pittsburgh I knew was gonna score some runs against Peavy and everyone was salivating over the Rangers or Coors Field...

Just go against what all the research sites want you to pick but to a degree (like Archer is a proven stud, Victor Martinez crushes the Rangers, Dee Gordon has the highest BA in the NL)

Back
Top Bottom