OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Started Ben and Brown tonight. Thanking the lord for that last second TD and last 100 yards for Ben after it looked like he wouldn't do much more.

Cooked tonight. God bless those rainouts :pimp:

Liking Matz and Santana tomorrow but it'll be just my luck he'll go back to playing like **** :lol:

Last edited:
anyone taking Matz today just be aware he had a blister issue last start and with how meaningless this game is, it's possible he only goes 5 or 6 innings. of course, it's terry collins and he doesn't care about anything.

royals are enticing today because they're facing a guy who can't get lefties out but I'm weary about using any of their players with their prices inflated.

Last edited:
Matz said his blister is a non issue right now and he gets them when it's really hot. Just gonna watch the heat tonight.

Sort of want to stack the Rays against Miley since they've demolish bad lefties lately, but Miley isn't as bad as guys like Lobstein.

I can't afford Zobrist unless Granderson is off. Gotta roll with Grandy and Conforto today against Wisler who struggles against lefties. Need to support the team.

I can't afford Zobrist unless Granderson is off. Gotta roll with Grandy and Conforto today against Wisler who struggles against lefties. Need to support the team.
will be there Tuesday
nthat.gif

They've been killing em all year, I wouldn't mind getting some combo of Longoria/Forsythe/whoever bats first and second.

Bumped up Arrieta to over $14K :smh:

I really wanna get a piece of Cubs vs. Morgan but it's gonna be hard tonight, questions around all top SP's. I really try to avoid pitchers who have matchups with teams that don't K but Archer has been so dominant at home K wise and Keuchel's raised his K rate, I might go that route.

barring scratches

P Dallas Keuchel P 24.3 swap out
P Steven Matz P DTD 23.8 swap out
C J.P. Arencibia 8.7 swap out
1B Brandon Belt 7.7 swap out
2B Logan Forsythe 7.3 swap out
3B Evan Longoria 7.1 swap out
SS Starlin Castro 5.3 swap out
OF Michael Conforto 7.4 swap out
OF C. Granderson 8.2 swap out
OF Mikie Mahtook 5.7 swap out

pushing my luck with Arencibia and Mahtook, but screw it, ride the wave till it fails.

barring scratches

P Dallas Keuchel P 24.3 swap out
P Steven Matz P DTD 23.8 swap out
C J.P. Arencibia 8.7 swap out
1B Brandon Belt 7.7 swap out
2B Logan Forsythe 7.3 swap out
3B Evan Longoria 7.1 swap out
SS Starlin Castro 5.3 swap out
OF Michael Conforto 7.4 swap out
OF C. Granderson 8.2 swap out
OF Mikie Mahtook 5.7 swap out

pushing my luck with Arencibia and Mahtook, but screw it, ride the wave till it fails.
ima play around with ur lineup and find a way to fit in prince fielder

Iwakuma is a good play tonight at his price point IMO even though he was *** last couple starts

Yeah same but I just don't like his upside tonight for some reason..I like Colby Lewis as a SP2 which allows me to add Dallas as my main guy.

Yeah same but I just don't like his upside tonight for some reason..I like Colby Lewis as a SP2 which allows me to add Dallas as my main guy.
You got balls to play Colby
laugh.gif

He's my guy and has owned Oakland this season but his past few starts have been basura and Oakland is deciding they wanna hit now. I like Cashner more than him at that price

Against SF? There's really no upside for either one IMO. Oakland doesn't have swing and miss guys in their lineup and SF is like the 2nd or 3rd best offense vs. righties.

That low, go with Jimmy Nelson. No real LHH's to batter him in that PIT lineup and in a park that suppresses RH power.

Pure Basura :lol: but im just looking at that A's lineup and his history against them and just pulling the trigger at his cheap price.

would it be a gutsy move goin with archer today ?

Absolutely, Red Sox have been a top 5 offensive team for a month now and they don't strike out much.

They are worse away from home and Archer is better at home.

You got balls to play Colby :lol:

He's my guy and has owned Oakland this season but his past few starts have been basura and Oakland is deciding they wanna hit now. I like Cashner more than him at that price

Yea I don't like Colby at all, Oakland has been getting to pitchers better than he is.

I don't like any of the budget pitchers today... IF I was to take a punt I'd take one on Weaver

Really like the Cubs stack today...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom