OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

gonna try leaning on a few carolina players for tomorrow. going against the jags is usually a formula for success :lol:

Last edited:
added that lineup to a $27 game. gotta risk money to make money. I think it could be sneaky if Matthews vultures two td's. Romo should obliterate the Giants defense. Coleman is a sneaky redzone target.

Man I love Calvin Johnson tomorrow man. Everyone gonna overlook him for the other top guys

Man I love Calvin Johnson tomorrow man. Everyone gonna overlook him for the other top guys
golden tate 
nthat.gif

He's gonna be a special pitcher one day, just needs to learn how to command his pitches better and stay in games longer.

One thing I'm looking at is stacking that GB/Bears game correctly is almost guaranteed placing in tourneys/cash games..

It always does man. Watch some dude with a stack of the Jags or Vikings win it lol

That's why it's so important to think outside of the box sometimes and cohone up with a risky play. If everyone is going the obvious route then sometimes you gotta change things up.

For example, I have a lineup (only a $3 play) with Hoyer/Hopkins/G. Graham. I fully expect Jamaal Charles and Kelce to have their way with the Texans D (they're in that same lineup btw) and I expect Alfred Blue to have a poor game. By default, Texans would be passing often and early in the game. Blue sucks at punching it in from the goal so if JJ isn't stealing TDs this year hopefully their TEs get utilized better.

Another lineup I stacked Cam, J Stewart, Ted Ginn & Panthers D. TG will be owned by so few people and Olsen ain't catching 15 balls. And if he comes through with a return TD (he's KR & PR) then my D eats too.

One thing I'm looking at is stacking that GB/Bears game correctly is almost guaranteed placing in tourneys/cash games..

Everybody & their abuela is picking up Devante Adams as a value play because of Jordy's injury. I'd go with Ty Montgomery because he'll be underowned and likely be your return man as well. He does have a hammy issue though so Jeff Janis is another minimum salary option

Last edited:
no one doing MLB today ? May work around this
[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]F. Liriano  P[/td][td]18.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Max Scherzer  P[/td][td]24.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Kyle Schwarber[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Justin Smoak[/td][td]4.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Logan Forsythe[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Andres Blanco[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Shawn O'Malley[/td][td]9.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Lorenzo Cain[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ryan Raburn[/td][td]4.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Avoid Cam Newton this year. I got Brown in a lot of my DK lineups.

Is it just me, but does it seem like baseball has **** payouts today and isn't worth playing on DK?

Last edited:
John Brown or Charles Johnson in DK tournament?

Newton or Wilson in season long?

Ownership will be much higher on Brown. I'd avoid Can but give his receivers play because they'll be cheap and severely underowned. Especially looking forward to what Funchess does today

Tyler Lockette is a tourney winner play. Special teams + being involved in the offense a lot.

Last edited:
Avoid Cam Newton this year. I got Brown in a lot of my DK lineups.

Is it just me, but does it seem like baseball has **** payouts today and isn't worth playing on DK?

it'll probably be like this for sundays now for football
i've got a lineup i made real quick, just not sure it's worth risking 27 bucks on. smaller field of competition though so maybe it is.

screw it, i'm feeling lucky

P Zack Greinke P 24.1 swap out
P Chris Sale P 26.0 swap out
C Miguel Montero 6.0 swap out
1B Lucas Duda 7.4 swap out
2B Daniel Murphy 6.8 swap out
3B Hector Olivera 4.8 swap out
SS Xander Bogaerts 7.2 swap out
OF J. Bradley Jr. 8.3 swap out
OF Rusney Castillo 6.0 swap out
OF Kirk Nieuwenhuis 3.3 swap out

also made this one for football, feel like it could maybe be a lil sneaky