OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Can we trust Chris Johnson? He's low priced in a favorable matchup

D. Johnson is a tourney guy. I don't trust Arian saying Chris is there go to guy.

Sunday, I'm looking heavy at stacking the Ravens man. Soon as I saw the Raidees signed Taylor Mays to start + the already trash secondary they have, I already knew it's a full go with a very underowned offense. Flacco, Smith, Forsett should be money. Going to build around them all week. Less LU's this week, more trusting thy gut.

One things that's very important in DFS is no matter what, if you choose to go 3 WR's, make sure atleast 2/3 are heavy target guys in the mid tier value range (Edelman, Keenan Allen, Cooks, J. Mathews, S. Smith, etc) those guys give you a high ceiling already. I think this week I'm going heavy with 3 of those mid tier guys who eat up targets and build around them as well.

I rarely go WR at flex unless i REALLY like 4 WR's, goin 3 RB's is always "safer" because DK allows you to fit in 3 good backs any week with high floors. Like this week I'm probably going to have 2 backs I trust, 3 WR's I trust who get targeted a lot and go with a Ameer/David Johnson/Sproles at flex.

I want to Moncrief so bad in every LU. Revis will be on Andre Johnson and Cro and most of the Jets secondary are injured as well. So I'm banking on him going off, but I need Hilton to be Out by Sunday..

Last edited:
For those that played NFL on FD, did yall receive yall payout yet? I don't see it in live entries or my history.

How long is the payout?

Thoughts? http://deadspin.com/you-will-not-wi...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I love people on Twitter agreeing with this and saying DFS is a waste of money. I don't even say anything, just looking at my bankroll on DK/FD is enough lol.

One thing for certain is daily sports site will be shut down eventually, so we gotta eat in the meantime.
This is the precursor to sports betting becoming legal. It's never going anywhere. Same people saying you can't make money say the same thing about the stock market.

noway that baseball fills up tonight alot of dead money for sure
I bet it fills up. 

It's a 500 max entry. That's a $10k investment for the ranked players/groups/syndicates. They will suck that tournament dry, but fill it up none-the-less.

noway that baseball fills up tonight alot of dead money for sure
Bruh. This is insane! 

28k/143k 
eek.gif

Why do I keep seeing everyone question Tomlin's price. 

I first heard it 3 starts ago when he almost no-hit Detroit(I remember because I had a Detroit stack that put up like 36 fps)

I picked him against CWS last start and he wasn't great but, 20fps will do.

Tonight he faces KC, and I'm still hearing the "why so much $.

I'm rostering him. 

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jacob deGrom P [/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]S. Strasburg P [/td][td]16.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]J.P. Arencibia [/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Evan Gattis [/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Anthony Rendon [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Cabrera [/td][td]9.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Andres Blanco [/td][td]4.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones [/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]J.D. Martinez [/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Justin Ruggiano [/td][td]4.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

P Jacob deGrom
Mia@NYM - Tue 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 22.10 | Salary: $11,900

P Stephen Strasburg
Was@Phi - Pre-Game
FPPG: 16.15 | Salary: $9,800

C John Jaso
NYY@TB - Pre-Game
FPPG: 5.18 | Salary: $2,900

1B Joe Mauer
Det@Min - Tue 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 6.48 | Salary: $3,600