OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Eagles have one of the best front seven's in the game, I'd be a little wary of that.

I think Ivory has to be everywhere this week. I think my core four might be Alshon/Julio/DeAngelo/Ivory. I really wish Carolina was in a better match-up, be all over Olsen but I can't do it this week.

You want Julio
Took him this past week in a couple leagues and helped me break even. Thinking about doing Ryan/Julio combo.

I like playing multiple lineups so not to put all my eggs in one basket, but then there's always that one team I wish I played across the board. 
laugh.gif

Anybody have suggestions for a sleeper TE to save some cash? I Not sleepers, but I've been debating between Olsen and Eifert and I feel like Eifert won't repeat and Cam is going to continue to spread the ball around again. Don't feel like splurging on Graham, but was considering Gronk this week.

Took him this past week in a couple leagues and helped me break even. Thinking about doing Ryan/Julio combo.

I like playing multiple lineups so not to put all my eggs in one basket, but then there's always that one team I wish I played across the board. 
laugh.gif

Anybody have suggestions for a sleeper TE to save some cash? I Not sleepers, but I've been debating between Olsen and Eifert and I feel like Eifert won't repeat and Cam is going to continue to spread the ball around again. Don't feel like splurging on Graham, but was considering Gronk this week.
Eiferts a beast only thing that has held him down in the past is himself with injuries

I like Eifert. Going back to the well. He will see double digit targets.

As far as TE's u could look at Cook, Witten or Austin Seferian Jenkins

Last edited:
Lineup #1

QB Matt Ryan

RB Jeremy Hill

RB Chris Johnson

WR Julio Jones

WR Golden Tate

WR Jarvis Landry

TE Vernon Davis

K Greg Zuerlein

D/ST Carolina

Taking a risk on Chris Johnson, but you know; Card subject to change.

Liking the LU's posted. Everyone seems to be on the money in picking out great matchups/stacking.

Sticking to my game plan this week in attacking the Raiders and Bucs. Going to roll LU's with Saints/Ravens heavy. Will have a 3/4 different TE's in a LU's as they can be the bigger difference in winning big money

Last edited:
Eagles have one of the best front seven's in the game, I'd be a little wary of that.

I think Ivory has to be everywhere this week. I think my core four might be Alshon/Julio/DeAngelo/Ivory. I really wish Carolina was in a better match-up, be all over Olsen but I can't do it this week.

Bro, you should be all over Olsen. Ted Ginn and Philly Brown are the WORST starting WR combo in the league and Funchess hasn't down anything yet. Plus one of the Texans' starting LBs is out with an injury and Clowney ain't gonna be a factor in coverage.

I'm in on the #NT Tourney team. Guarantee we'll have CONDIA as an opponent

Greg Olsen is going to eat. People are going to be overlooking him because of the letdown last week but the Texans just let Kelce go off, Olsen is going to put up #'s. Will be in a lot of my LU's as everyone will flock to Whitten (deservedly so)

I think Olsen will be used on the line more this week to keep Watt off Cam.

But 1 catch on 3 targets last week against the Jags? Smh. Fortunately I didn't roster him.

As a Panther fan, I don't think Olsen is going to get it done this week. Our O-Line struggles all the time and playing against Watt, you can guarantee Olsen is going to be staying in to block A LOT this week. There's also no one on the outside to take pressure off him.

Lineup #2

QB Tom Brady

RB Chris Ivory

RB Khiry Robinson

WR James Jones

WR Keenan Allen

WR Demaryius Thomas

TE Gronk

K Gould

D/ST Panthers

If I'm second guessing a lineup I just pay that joint in a 25¢ game. You're essentially playing free games if you lose and subsidize your real lineups the next week if you hit on it.

Hell I have Quarter games with Bucs, Raiders & Skins stacks... Any given Sunday after all

As a Panther fan, I don't think Olsen is going to get it done this week. Our O-Line struggles all the time and playing against Watt, you can guarantee Olsen is going to be staying in to block A LOT this week. There's also no one on the outside to take pressure off him.

Lineup #2

QB Tom Brady
RB Chris Ivory
RB Khiry Robinson
WR James Jones
WR Keenan Allen
WR Demaryius Thomas
TE Gronk
K Gould
D/ST Panthers

If you feel that way why didn't you get Stewart as a RB? Somebody gotta catch the ball & if it's not Olsen it's probably not gonna be the receivers. Plus since you have Panthers D, if they lock the Texans up, by default you may eat twice on his increased carries by having the early lead

Last edited:
Sankey should eat as well..i gotta get his season last year out of my head. He's fighting for his spot now and he played great last week. Browns run defense is still terrible as well

I'm pairing Landry and Dolphins d/st again this week. Hopefully I get another pr for td by Landry :lol:

I think Olsen will be used on the line more this week to keep Watt off Cam.

But 1 catch on 3 targets last week against the Jags? Smh. Fortunately I didn't roster him.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. It's either they keep him in there and give Cam a little time or they don't keep him in there and Cam gets obliterated. Their offensive line is not good enough to withstand the pass rush HOU will bring by only keeping Stewart in to block.

Back
Top Bottom