OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Decided to do 3 golf LU in the $3 entry just to have something to follow for next four days

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Dallas Keuchel P [/td][td]-4.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Alex Wood P [/td][td]31.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Buster Posey [/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Chris Davis [/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Steve Pearce [/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Kris Bryant [/td][td]22[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Daniel Castro [/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper [/td][td]19[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Justin Ruggiano [/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Kyle Schwarber [/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fantasy Points: 91.30[/td][/tr][/table]
horrible night highest scoring lineup for me
mean.gif

Getting nothing from Flores, Correa and Heyward prevented me from flourishing. Finished at 111 and change with 2 points combined from those 3.

Added this lineup

QB Drew Brees 20.5 swap out
RB Carlos Hyde 35.2 swap out
RB Mark Ingram 20.2 swap out
WR Brandon Coleman 14.1 swap out
WR Brandin Cooks 9.3 swap out
WR Jordan Matthews 23.2 swap out
TE Jimmy Graham 17.1 swap out
FLEX Chris Ivory 23.0 swap out
DST Dolphins 15.0 swap out

MLB birthed the zeros yesterday.
So many zeros.
Oh well, yesterday is over. Today is today.

Good luck folks

I really like Carson Palmer and Forsett this week. Good picks.

Added another lineup:

QB Big Ben

RB Chris Ivory

RB Mark Ingram

WR John Brown

WR Antonio Brown

WR Julian Edelman

TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins

K Josh Brown

D/ST Panthers

Entered this lineup in two different leagues. I have a really good feeling about it.

*Don't let anything I say take you off of your plays*

I really like and want to play Ivory this week. With how bad Indy's run D is, I think he could eat them up.

But, I think the Colts come out fast and put em in a big hole. Digging into it, Powell played only 5 less snaps and they were playing a run-heavy game plan. I thought Ivory would be more involved in the pass game but I guess not.

I think Decker could be a sneaky GPP play. Davis will be all over Marshall.

Man I'm trying to find out if Revis will be on Johnson or Moncrief if Hilton sits out. I'm thinking Johnson but who knows.

With Ivory, if the Jets can keep the game close, he'll have a strong game. If it gets outta hand, u could see Powell.

Last edited:
QB Tony Romo Breaking news DAL@PHI
4:25PM
$8,500
Christopher Ivory RB Christopher Ivory Recent news NYJ@IND
8:30PM
$6,900
Ameer Abdullah RB Ameer Abdullah Recent news DET@MIN
1:00PM
$6,400
Antonio Brown WR Antonio Brown Recent news SF@PIT
$9,200
James Jones WR James Jones Recent news SEA@GB
8:30PM
$5,400
DeAndre Hopkins WR DeAndre Hopkins Recent news HOU@CAR
$8,100
Tyler Eifert TE Tyler Eifert Recent news SD@CIN
$5,900
Zach Hocker K Zach Hocker Recent news TB@NO
$4,500
Baltimore Ravens D Baltimore Ravens BAL@OAK
4:05PM
$5,000

Any thoughts? :pimp:

Last lineup

QB Marcus Mariota 25.0 swap out
RB Lance Dunbar 15.0 swap out
RB Carlos Hyde 35.2 swap out
WR Antonio Brown 31.3 swap out
WR Julio Jones Q 38.1 swap out
WR Jordan Matthews 23.2 swap out
TE Jason Witten 26.0 swap out
FLEX Brandon Coleman 14.1 swap out
DST Dolphins 15.0 swap out

May swap Coleman for Cole Beasley but I like the Saints against Tampa.

Last edited:
@bjm5295

Romo, Abdullah, and Hopkins are the guys I don't like.

Romo I don't like because he doesn't have Dez to challenge a weak secondary to Philly can focus more on run defense and a front 7 that is stacked with talent. I also think they'll center their attention on eliminating Witten. Witten, historically, does do well against Philly. I just feel like that won't happen this time.

Abdullah - I just don't know enough about.

Hopkins because I really don't think Houston will do well against Carolina. I think we feast on Mallet and Josh Norman is a better corner than whoever was covering Hopkins last week.

Has anyone used the "script" that DK/rotogrinder has that allows for multiple lineup uploads via csv?

Hot rumor is that the creators of DK are cheating with these tourneys. Basically manipulating it so that there guys come out on top/changing lineups during games the highest scorers.

Always had a suspicion about that happening but we'll see if it's true.

Hot rumor is that the creators of DK are cheating with these tourneys. Basically manipulating it so that there guys come out on top/changing lineups during games the highest scorers.

Always had a suspicion about that happening but we'll see if it's true.
Not surprising at all. Kind of like how you know damn well those penny auction sites have a bot on there just keeping the bids going as long as they want

Changing lineups during games?
Say what?

Yeah, I read an article on how CONDIA got caught with a different lineup than the one he submitted after it had already locked in. The response DK gave made sense but I still don't buy it. No one knows how he is able to wager on so many games across different sports. Collusion with the operators would make a whole lotta sense

https://dfsreport.com/145/condia-fanduel-conspiracy-theorists/

Last edited:
Exactly. I ain't tripping man. I never expect to finish 1st in these 50k tourneys or anything because I actually do pretty good placing enough to actually profit, but if that's what's going down at the top, it's wack. It is what it is though. But I read on Twitter (I'll try and find the link) some dude said he has dirt on the creators of DK that will bring him down and it had a lot of RT's so we'll see

Yeah, unless homie is a legit millionaire pre-DK I can't see how he plays the massive amount of games that he does (he was in the winner take all that I won last week).

I mainly mess with $1-5 games, might lay a $10 here or there. I play a lot of 25¢ lineups just to throw random stacks out there (I have a Jags stack lol) but I never anticipate winning big. Definitely not wagering serious cash cause the higher you go the shadier it gets

Back
Top Bottom