OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Keuchel

Price

Hammel

Archer

Garcia

....and in that order

Keuchel/Price should be the 2 regardless of Hammel's $7800 price but, if you need the extra dough drop Price and add Hammel

... if you can afford it, Keuchel/Price 150%

September 21st MLB Forecast

Updated at 5:40 Eastern
Almost a nice clean slate, but DC had to go and mess things up again (insert political joke here):
BAL @ WASH – It’s nothing too heavy, just a lingering light to moderate rainfall. Models do eventually clear this rain out, but it might take until 9 or 10 eastern for it to happen. I’m not that a PPD is more likely than the game playing, but the risk is high enough that you might want to fade this. For now I’m going straight ORANGE, with a late start the most likely scenario, and a PPD the 2nd most likely scenario (though again it’s a close call on which of those happens). There’s a chance I add in some red when the next round of hourly forecast models comes out, we’ll watch radar trends over the next hour and see what happens.
ATL @ NYM – NE wind at 11-13mph is blowing in from left-center, bump to pitchers.
ARI @ LAD – A whole mess of rain through the desert southwest tries to clip LA later tonight, if it does happen, I think it would be after the game (midnight or later). I’ll give this the green light like John Legend and Andre 3000 (thumbs up to you if you get that reference).
Follow along for DC radar pics on Twitter (@KevinRothWx).
Happy Grinding,
Kevin

laugh.gif
 @ Greenlight. Dude seems super cool.

Tonight is not the night, Hammels. Get your **** together breh

Last edited:
Swapped Marte for Polanco last minute. 

No real reason other than I like watching Polanco more. 

Never do anything like this

[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Carson Palmer[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Carlos Hyde  Q[/td][td]10.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Mark Ingram[/td][td]13.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Brandin Cooks[/td][td]10.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]29.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Donte Moncrief[/td][td]28.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Jared Cook[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Jarvis Landry[/td][td]22.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Ravens[/td][td]-1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 145.90[/td][/tr][/table]

Placed in my NFL cash game on FD by 0.04 points!

I had already chalked it up as a loss going into Monday & just took a look & saw that Moncrief put me over the edge.

Placed in my NFL cash game on FD by 0.04 points!

I had already chalked it up as a loss going into Monday & just took a look & saw that Moncrief put me over the edge.

Nice :smokin Such a great feeling when that one last catch or carry changes your number to green

tentative lineup for this week

QB Russell Wilson 19.6 swap out
RB Marshawn Lynch 13.3 swap out
RB Danny Woodhead 19.3 swap out
WR Randall Cobb P 18.7 swap out
WR Julian Edelman 27.8 swap out
WR Brandon Marshall 22.2 swap out
TE Ladarius Green 14.1 swap out
FLEX David Johnson 15.0 swap out
DST Seahawks 11.5 swap out

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Tony Romo O[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Carlos Hyde Q[/td][td]10.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Chris Ivory P[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Brandon Coleman [/td][td]6.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones [/td][td]29.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Donte Moncrief [/td][td]28.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Tyler Eifert [/td][td]14.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Antonio Brown [/td][td]39.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Dolphins [/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fantasy Points: 144.50[/td][/tr][/table]
thank you dolphins

Defense, Hyde and Abdullah kept me from flourishing. Only made money in the lineup I had David Johnson in. Just sucks that his workload is so questionable.

tentative lineup for this week

QB Russell Wilson 19.6 swap out
RB Marshawn Lynch 13.3 swap out
RB Danny Woodhead 19.3 swap out
WR Randall Cobb P 18.7 swap out
WR Julian Edelman 27.8 swap out
WR Brandon Marshall 22.2 swap out
TE Ladarius Green 14.1 swap out
FLEX David Johnson 15.0 swap out
DST Seahawks 11.5 swap out

Just curious why you don't go Rivers to go a true stack? I see Seattle being conservative with the pass since they should be up fairly early in the game.

My strategy for now is to capitalize on the generally cheap QB pricing outside of the elite players and use the extra money to load up on the Top WRs. The difference in points between a Rodgers and Dalton isn't that wide but that extra 2K makes the difference between guaranteed lock for Antonio be hoping for a big day from T.Y.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom