OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I think I'm gonna give this Fanduel/Draftkings stuff a try for the very first time this weekend. How much success have you all had playing? Seems like fun :lol:

**** I'd gamble on Brandon Coleman catching a TD but yeah those options suck :lol: I'm not a fan of football on FD, who the hell cares about a kicker.

:lol: picking quick was the naive rams fan in me thinking he would have a big game like he did at points last year. im on fanduel with $100 leftover ($5100) for the last WR spot. choices are:

tyler lockett
andre holmes
seth roberts
michael floyd
brian quick
hartline
brandon coleman
louis murphy

If you absolutely have to get a bargain basement guy to make your salary work consider Robert Woods or Ted Ginn. Maybe Ty Montgomery too but I see Cobb & Jones hogging all the targets

Last edited:
Bombed oUT on my tournaments and cash games. Astros decided they wanted to explode for 20+ runs smh

My NFL lineup is looking good (this means it has to be terrible and likely to top out at 140FPS with 2-3 single digit performers)

Bombed oUT on my tournaments and cash games. Astros decided they wanted to explode for 20+ runs smh

had a couple astros - had to go with strategy of who wants to win the most to get into playoffs

only reason I still roster them or Angels

Also, Arizona Defense and Chalres Clay or Olsen and Falcons D?

I would go the first combo in cash & GPP's. Olsen is the better cash play and will get a ton of targets but he's gonna be really highly owned and I think Ginn hits the endzone this week. I don't like the Falcons D against Houston. Especially if Foster is back. He might not be effective but he'll open it up even more for Mallet/Hopkins (who I think is gonna have a monster game this week). They play at the fastest pace/play per game in the league and going up against another fast paced offense.

You know you're cold when you stack a game that is 10-10 in the 9th, and you have 113FPS and still not in the money.

I'm feeling too good about my lineups this weekend.

Feeling so good I haven't even touched my lineups since Thursday :lol: staying away from all these research sites again, my gut has been on point this season so far.

Last edited:
I think Oakland's offense is gonna go off this week. Carr/Cooper is a tremendous value combo. Murray should do big things as well. Considering a LU with all three TBH.

I think Oakland's offense is gonna go off this week. Carr/Cooper is a tremendous value combo. Murray should do big things as well. Considering a LU with all three TBH.

Do it g. If you feel good about a certain stack, don't sit on it. Worst feeling is watching players go off that you didn't play but heavily considered :lol:

I'm stacking Carr/Crab/Cooper as well.

Last edited:
Do it g. If you feel good about a certain stack, don't sit on it. Worst feeling is watching players go off that you didn't play but heavily considered
laugh.gif

I'm stacking Carr/Crab/Cooper as well.
Did that last week with Freeman and Randle. I was so sick.  
tired.gif

Any recommendations for a sleeper D/ST?

Last edited:
I'm rolling with Broncos D on FD. Simply way to cheap.

DK going Broncs and Cardinals. Underrated D/ST would be the Raiders though..

Welp, the lock is in via Dave Damshek of NFL.com

"

EAGLES 40
'SKINS 20

S. Bradford: 380 yds, 3 TDs"

laugh.gif

Last edited:
went with this line up for this week in the 7 millionaire ticket contest at dk... 

[h2]  [/h2]
NFL

UPCOMING 18:41:04

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]540

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$1,100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Aaron Rodgers[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Melvin Gordon[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Joseph Randle[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]A.J. Green[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]James Jones[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Donte Moncrief[/td][td]19.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]M. Bennett[/td][td]10.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Travis Benjamin  P[/td][td]22.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Seahawks[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom