OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Anyone using Alex Smith? I wanna use him to make this roster I have work but I'm unsure of him. He'll be great if the bears can keep it close but Vegas doesn't think so...

so how do you win $$ on fan duel? i keep losing my $$

When selecting your players, everyone "Zigs" you gotta "Zag".

Put your money in 50/50s and multipliers, then Take your most unique lineup and put it in a tourney. Let's be real winning a tourney is like winning the lotto, damn near impossible. There still is a chance though. But don't invest it all in tourneys. I feel like I'm better than half the people out there. That's why I go in hard on 50/50s. I'll do multipliers also when I'm liking my team. Which is all the time. Lol.

Rotogrinders is incredible. Just helped me restructure my Porsche lineup. Really liking it. So cool to see how different defenses matchup against positions and all that. Now I see how some people put together these winning lineups.

Last edited:
Rotogrinders is incredible. Just helped me restructure my Porsche lineup. Really liking it. So cool to see how different defenses matchup against positions and all that. Now I see how some people put together these winning lineups.
Yo man u understand that DVP match up chart? It's confusing the hell outta man. Just when I thought I understood...I don't :lol:

Yo man u understand that DVP match up chart? It's confusing the hell outta man. Just when I thought I understood...I don't
laugh.gif
I was thrown off too.

Make sure you're using the tabs at the top to tab to the position you want and then sort the stats accordingly. Like, I was sorting rushing yards per game against and the numbers were mad low, but then I realized I was on the QB tab so I was seeing rushing yards allowed per game against QBs. So just make sure you're on the right position tab then sort. I don't know what TAR or FPTS are. I'm also using the Per Game/Total filter.

Yo man u understand that DVP match up chart? It's confusing the hell outta man. Just when I thought I understood...I don't :lol:
I was thrown off too.

Make sure you're using the tabs at the top to tab to the position you want and then sort the stats accordingly. Like, I was sorting rushing yards per game against and the numbers were mad low, but then I realized I was on the QB tab so I was seeing rushing yards allowed per game against QBs. So just make sure you're on the right position tab then sort. I don't know what TAR or FPTS are. I'm also using the Per Game/Total filter.

link?

I haven't been on this Daily thread since I only do bball but realized just now that Yahoo has one too.

Do any of you guys do the Yahoo one? How is it?

I have Willie Snead in both my cash and GPP lineups this weekend on DK.. He opens up so much. He's #2 in the pecking order now, going against the secondary, highest O/U, both teams should have a huge amount of plays. I love Snead this weekend.

I'm swapping Kamar Aiken for Chris Givens In my tourney lineups. Looks like they are going to get him in the game this weekend and I feel comfortable risking it because no one will own him. Dude can fly & Flacco still has a cannon

I haven't been on this Daily thread since I only do bball but realized just now that Yahoo has one too.

Do any of you guys do the Yahoo one? How is it?

I play on Yahoo DFS. They have late swap so that's a plus. I think Yahoo's pricing is a little tight right now tho. Hard to get in some real solid lineups sometimes. I have no problems with Yahoo DFS tho. There are less contests and the prize pools are smaller since there aren't as many players as the big 2 sites. But I'm on a little hot streak so I'm going to ride it out.

I play on Yahoo DFS. They have late swap so that's a plus. I think Yahoo's pricing is a little tight right now tho. Hard to get in some real solid lineups sometimes. I have no problems with Yahoo DFS tho. There are less contests and the prize pools are smaller since there aren't as many players as the big 2 sites. But I'm on a little hot streak so I'm going to ride it out.

Oh okay, fa sho. Thanks man. Appreciate the response.

The ******** have officially ruled out cornerbacks Chris Culliver and DeAngelo Hall on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons.

As it’s been the case at the position all season, it’s the next man up – or the next, next man up. Will Blackmon is expected to receive his first start this season, replacing Culliver as the outside cornerback opposite to Bashaud Breeland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...with-the-********/?postshare=6031444477231635

The ******** have officially ruled out cornerbacks Chris Culliver and DeAngelo Hall on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons.

As it’s been the case at the position all season, it’s the next man up – or the next, next man up. Will Blackmon is expected to receive his first start this season, replacing Culliver as the outside cornerback opposite to Bashaud Breeland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...with-the-********/?postshare=6031444477231635
Thats gonna be an ugly game 
sick.gif

DFS is impossible, I should say really hard instead, during the playoffs.

Now, it's all luck, no skill. (MLB)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom