OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Snead is the new Clay. Clay had his run, it's going to be average stuff from here on for him, especially with Karlos, Lesean and Sammy all gimped up, defenses know it's him 3 out of 4 times and then everybody else

DK gonna do like they do & he'll cost like $5K in no time. Was very surprised people weren't on Crowder/Carrier more this week

I had Carrier in a few line ups. Thought he would do more but I'll take his 2 catches and a TD at his price point.

45 bucks made yesterday not too shabby. Going to Seattle for the Hawks game Sunday might not make a lineup this week bc of that but I plan on being at the bar for the early games before making the walk to CLink so we'll see.

45 bucks made yesterday not too shabby. Going to Seattle for the Hawks game Sunday might not make a lineup this week bc of that but I plan on being at the bar for the early games before making the walk to CLink so we'll see.
decent.  i havent won a buck yet in the gpg...

. my LUs were such let down yesterday smh. i tweak them to much throughout the week smh. 

its really fun though. 

whats the most someone on nt has won in a game. 

What to do 

FInd a source of material for Research

(my favorite is @JMtoWin's NFL Edge on Rotogrinder   he breaks down every  match-up)  link----->>> https://rotogrinders.com/articles/jmtowin-s-nfl-edge-week-5-804648

Pay attention to the game break downs, strengths and weaknesses.

Target your games or matchups that make sense to you based on what you know, and have just learned.

Choose your contests.

Click only the games/matchups that you have targeted and eliminate the other games/matchups so you don't see players from those games as available to roster/choose.

Pick your players that fit within the parameters of all those things, ONLY. 

If there is $salary left over, see if you can upgrade players at any positions you may have skipped due to Price. (But make sure those upgrades STILL are in the games you wanted to target)

When this lineup is set, keep it.

If you find yourself tinkering, make sure it's true improvement and not boredom tinkering.

If it's boredom tinkering, start a whole NEW lineup completely 

What not to do

Look at rankings and predictions of players after your lineup is set, and then sub them in for players you chose with your hard research.

Last edited:
I need to put this here as a reminder to myself. I will pull it up and read it Every week, 
tired.gif

First week, definitely learned not to bother with a lot money in the tournaments. I just figured "Ehh why not" but I'd rather have put that money in a double up where I had a chance to actually make something. So maybe keep it to one entry just if I'm bored and feeling lucky with a tournament team.

So didn't spend too much just to give it a try, won a little, was a few points away from a nice multiplier contest so that's a bummer. And DEFINITELY learned not to just play some random contest without paying attention because I'm bored (like that late CFB double up I played randomly) what a waste of 5 bucks 
laugh.gif

And won thanks to Bell at the last second 
laugh.gif
 Not bad. I'm still going to keep playing based on the money I've already deposited and see how long this lasts me. I don't plan on putting any more in if/when I lose it.

Before the end of the season I'm gonna get in on some $500-$1K action, likely a double up or H2H. Gonna fade these tourneys except for a few satellites and slow grind to get the bankroll up there. You don't realize how much you're spending when you deposit "just a lil bit" week after week.

anyone here win that porsche?

last 2 weeks have been brutal for me. only thing i've been hitting is this survivor tourney i'm in. :smh:

sticking to these 50/50s and a couple head to heads. found a guy last week that started:

rivers
bell
bobby rainey
percy harvin
fitzgerald
jordan mathews
marty b
santos
giants

off rainey and harvin alone, i'm looking for this guy every week in H2H's :lol:

Last edited:
Back