OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

^Gotcha.

BTW looks like Alshon, Bennett and possibly Eddie Royal playing so Im off Marquess Wilson.

Thoughts on Denard Robinson in a tourney with Yeldon being out?

Him and Dion Lewis being written off my sheets as we speak ... They plan on testing Dion Lewis again, and that means his is nowhere near 100% .. I'd rather play Blount and save some salary space to pick up a bigger name elsewhere ....

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]420

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$300
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Colin Kaepernick[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Matt Forte[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Devonta Freeman  P[/td][td]38.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Anquan Boldin[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]DeAndre Hopkins[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Willie Snead[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Julius Thomas  P[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Rob Gronkowski[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Broncos[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 48.10

got this as one of my LU today 
[/td][/tr][/table]

I hope we're all in the money fellas 
pimp.gif

******** D racking up so many point its making my stomach hurt 
laugh.gif

I picked the Jets D 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom