OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

All about Burks tonight.

Let's see if Dame, Plumlee, Aminu, and Z-Bo can bring me to the promise land.

Didnt turn out well for me. Thought Rubio would do numbers. Powell brought it tho.

Didnt turn out well for me. Thought Rubio would do numbers. Powell brought it tho.
Our headcoach is an idiot. Blame him.

No reason Lavine should get the same amount of minutes as Rubio. 0.

Hood with 17.75fpts.. decent save. I may do ok if the rest of my night guys show up
nerd.gif

I never roster Wolves because their rotations are so off.
It's like the Coach wants them to lose or something.
I don't care what people say, they have Playoff Level Talent on that team right now, but they will never make it, if 40 wins got you the 8th seed, Wolves would win 39 games, bet that.

It's some sabotage straight Indians owner on Major League style going on in Minny man

Last edited:
I never roster Wolves because their rotations are so off.
It's like the Coach wants them to lose or something.
I don't care what people say, they have Playoff Level Talent on that team right now, but they will never make it, if 40 wins got you the 8th seed, Wolves would win 39 games, bet that.

It's some sabotage straight Indians owner on Major League style going on in Minny man
So sad.

So

true 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Gonna need Dame to get going.. while assisting Aminu and having Plumlee grab all the boards and put backs.

Anybody elses FD account acting funny style?

I tried to withdraw and the site prompted me to a verification page that i had already done in the past, I put in my info, and its like I have to contact CS.

So in other words my account is frozen. I cant do nothing on it.

Anybody elses FD account acting funny style?

I tried to withdraw and the site prompted me to a verification page that i had already done in the past, I put in my info, and its like I have to contact CS.

So in other words my account is frozen. I cant do nothing on it.

Same happened to me. I got approved though and my withdrew money earlier. It was odd tho

This gonna be close man. Only 6 pts over the cutoff in my $25 cash game.

Last edited:
I'm gonna laugh if Aminu or Plumlee manage to get me more points than Dame tonight 

Aminu has been one of my favorite value guys.

Thank you, based Dame.. I'm working my way into the money now.

Lillard got me in the $$$$ right now.

I need this game to NOT be a blowout. If Conley could come thru for me, it would be love.

Starting to hate the Grizzlies in real life bcuz of how they've been ******* in DFS :lol:

Mem/Utah are heavy fades to me. There's no one on either squad who can explode and score or dominate in any one area.

Thank God Dame is done. Dudes were coming for my head.

Just need Aminu to clean up a little more and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom